1. Dungeon Cross-realm

Now that Warmane is enabling Dungeon Finder in Lordaeron, they should do a cross-realm Dungeon so we can get faster queues!

2. I heard it wouldn't work because the server rates are different

3. I agree this would be amazing, however, the server rates being different does make this hard to do. Lordaeron is already having a bit of outcry with the RDF being brought in, though I do think it will help the server out, and it might not actually help queue times that much because queues will always have less tanks and heals than DPS and lordaeron probably has the same issue so it balances out anyway by inflating more dps to tanks and heals, though at odd hours it could help increase queues.

In my opinion, the only way we would see cross-realm dungeons or raiding is if Icecrown was split into two servers again, maybe 8k and 8k, or 6k and 6k, however I do not see that happening anytime soon. Still, I really do like the idea if it increased stability and allowed people to play on other servers and not have to compete for farming/questing more which is arguably a problem on icecrown, though manageable with the increased spawn rates and other fixes we might not know about. It could hurt world pvp a little bit though if the populations are split, though I am not sure if 12k population world pvp is a good or bad thing, but it is interesting.

4. In my opinion, the only way we would see cross-realm dungeons or raiding is if Icecrown was split into two servers again, maybe 8k and 8k, or 6k and 6k, however I do not see that happening anytime soon. Still, I really do like the idea if it increased stability and allowed people to play on other servers and not have to compete for farming/questing more which is arguably a problem on icecrown, though manageable with the increased spawn rates and other fixes we might not know about. It could hurt world pvp a little bit though if the populations are split, though I am not sure if 12k population world pvp is a good or bad thing, but it is interesting.
    OMG why are you new players hell bent on splitting icecrown ? Just because you guys cannot pay a measly one time donation to skip queu you want everyone who has played here from the starting of the realm to give up on their friends , guilds and known enemies (friends with whom we pvp of opposite faction) just because you want small queu's. And FYI 12k people don't ALL do PVP so that won't be a problem. Stop asking for splitting the fcking realm. PAY FOR THE QUEU SKIP or STFU. Stop spoiling all old player's rfriendships by splitting into two realms just for your convenience.

5. The players of Lordaeron have chosen the realm with x1 rates because of its community that has a different mentality than the Icecrown community.
    A Icecrown player wants to do a dungeon as fast as possible to get the daily reward and he leaves the grp when its a dungeon that requires more time. A Lordaeron player is more patient, maybe he wants to explore the dungeon and make some new friends.
    Putting both communitys with their different mentalitys, together in rdf, is not a good idea.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

6. OMG why are you new players hell bent on splitting icecrown ? Just because you guys cannot pay a measly one time donation to skip queu you want everyone who has played here from the starting of the realm to give up on their friends , guilds and known enemies (friends with whom we pvp of opposite faction) just because you want small queu's. And FYI 12k people don't ALL do PVP so that won't be a problem. Stop asking for splitting the fcking realm. PAY FOR THE QUEU SKIP or STFU. Stop spoiling all old player's rfriendships by splitting into two realms just for your convenience.
    I've been a donor since 2015, I don't give a damn about the queue. The fact is, World of warcraft servers were not made to sustain 12k population due to how the game is. I love the high population and have no problems currently. I am just stating facts that PERFORMANCE is important and splitting the server for stability but making it so people can still play together with cross-realm feature would help.

When you assume **** you make an *** out you and me.

7. OMG why are you new players hell bent on splitting icecrown ? Just because you guys cannot pay a measly one time donation to skip queu you want everyone who has played here from the starting of the realm to give up on their friends , guilds and known enemies (friends with whom we pvp of opposite faction) just because you want small queu's. And FYI 12k people don't ALL do PVP so that won't be a problem. Stop asking for splitting the fcking realm. PAY FOR THE QUEU SKIP or STFU. Stop spoiling all old player's rfriendships by splitting into two realms just for your convenience.
    Lol have you seen the server of late? Constantly crashing with bouts of server lag. Not to mention its always got high ping

8. Im not exactly sure how cross-realm works but wouldn't it, incase of Icecrown, be possible to make a seperated realm for dungeons, raids and Arena?
    So there are two realm connected to each other. One for the open world and one for instances.
    If thats possible it would be a major performance improvement.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

9. It should work fine for max level, but I don't see a way how could they make it work for 1-79 cause of the different XP rates.

I guess they could make the dungeon x1, and have the mobs/bosses drop some tokens, then add some NPC in capital cities, you return those tokens and get the x7 experience.

But that would probably require too much work, and not sure if it would be worth.

10. Im not exactly sure how cross-realm works but wouldn't it, incase of Icecrown, be possible to make a seperated realm for dungeons, raids and Arena?
    So there are two realm connected to each other. One for the open world and one for instances.
    If thats possible it would be a major performance improvement.
    This is a general idea of how it works, yes. People are concerned about exp rates or some such, but it wouldn't be an issue to have the cross-realm server machine simply have exp gains set to x1 I'd imagine.
    It should work fine for max level, but I don't see a way how could they make it work for 1-79 cause of the different XP rates.

I guess they could make the dungeon x1, and have the mobs/bosses drop some tokens, then add some NPC in capital cities, you return those tokens and get the x7 experience.

But that would probably require too much work, and not sure if it would be worth.
    This wouldn't really be necessary, honestly. It's not like there would be zero experience gains. That and the fact that the main reason the dungeons are attractive are for gear and for quests which are turned in on the home realm.

11. This is a really nice idea tbh, rates shouldn't matter the idea is low level RDF (and BGs) would probably be very active and lowbies will be well suited to their environments with their newly acquired gear.

12. is there a way to set certain xp gain from dungeons depending on the realm you are in? If im from IC server i will gain 7x xp from dungeons while other players gain 1x xp since they are from Lord server.