1. WotLK - Recommend me a class and specc to play

I got my Warlock to level 80 a few days ago and would like to create an alt character to play on. I have a hard time deciding on a class or specc however.

I'd like to play a DPS class that is relatively easy to learn, plays about the same in PvE and PvP with similar talents and is fully viable in both scenarios. Any suggestions?

2. Hmm, sounds like you'd like a mage, but since you have a warlock, you might want something a little different since they're both casters.
    With a mage, you start arcane once you get into dungeons (level as a frost!), until you gear up for fire (though some people gear it early and do Frostfire build, which imo isn't necessarily worth, but to each their own), in PVE, and for PVP, you spec as a frost mage.

Maybe a hunter would be good?

Do you want a ranged dps or melee dps?

Why not just make a couple of characters or google some videos and see what looks fun?

All classes imo, are viable, though not necessarily the best, but it's about having fun. No one is gonna be the top 1 pvper or pve'er these days really since the game is finished and there are guides how to play perfectly and people have smourne, and BIS characters haha.

3. Ele Shaman is super easy to learn, and one of the easiest specs to level with enh. Ele sham is also liked for their several buffs
    Edited: January 22, 2018

4. play enh shaman its so broken and op.

5. Why do you need to play a class that plays similarly to the warlock ? Where's the fun in that ? Why not just stick with the lock ? Anyways, a mage is your best bet. They play differently in that you don't have a pet or regen mid fights, but they hit very hard and have lots of CC and cool tricks to get around a fight. Balance druid is also powerful and wanted in everything for their buffs and auras.

6. Im surprised nobody mentioned shadow priest. It's like a mix of a lock and mage, with support stuff aswell.