1. Battlegrounds that are independent on faction?

Lots of threads have been made about requirements for Battlegrounds. Discussions such as Gear Score / Item Level requirements for Bg's as well as ranked Bg's.

Most of those threads, if not all of them has need more or less rejected by Warmane Staff. But, but what about makind Battlegrounds independent on faction? What if horde and alliance would be apple to be in the same team? If I understand queues right the queues are long because there are more alliance than horde or the other way around BUT if Bg's were to NOT be dependent on factions then all you need for a Bg to start would be the players.

Good? Bad? Personally I just want to play and right now the queue can get so stupid that you might as well just don't queue at all.

2. Cross Faction BG is too custom for my taste, probably got suggested before and for sure got rejected aswell. Now (incoming) Cross Realm Bgs is another stuff.

3. Cross faction is stupid lore wise, many would really piss off.

And yes, Ranked RBG or something could be nice, so many times implemented, Warmane only ignore.

4. And yes, Ranked RBG or something could be nice, so many times implemented, Warmane only ignore.
    Ignore? How about the fact that it is custom content for Wrath?

inb4 "Oh but this other thing is custom too!"

See, that's just the thing. An implementation of one thing does not permit the implementation of another. The things that are custom and are implemented are deemed as necessary or acceptable that which don't change the experience much from its original design.

5. Cross Faction BG is too custom for my taste, probably got suggested before and for sure got rejected aswell. Now (incoming) Cross Realm Bgs is another stuff.
    I do agree, Lore-wise it is really bad! I'm looking forwards to Cross-realm bgs!