1. Season topic still missing

As the title says there is still no announcement. It is very important to give official statement for 5s on Outland. People are already getting awesome points + shoulders/weapons from 5v5.

So my personal opinion is that you should either remove the rewards from 5v5 or to give the blizzlike tbc rewards for it. If the bracket is going to reward those pts/items that require rating, then it should be as competitive as the other brackets, and the only way for top PvP'ers(some of them already play it) to recognize it and make it competitive is to give titles.

2. I don't think PvP is considered a priority. For example on Frostwolf, people got Rank1/Glad without even reaching the minimum 2k rating requirement set by the staff.

3. Since 5s is already more active than the 3s bracket, I'm pretty sure that they will reward it with titels on season end.
    Also, I don't see that the 5s bracket is currently not competitive enough. The competition comes with activity and the 5s ladder is active as f***.

4. Since 5s is already more active than the 3s bracket, I'm pretty sure that they will reward it with titels on season end.
    Also, I don't see that the 5s bracket is currently not competitive enough. The competition comes with activity and the 5s ladder is active as f***.
    By PvE players that are 1550/1600 rated in 2s/3s. This will not be the case if it is a rewarded bracket...hopefully.

5. By PvE players that are 1550/1600 rated in 2s/3s. This will not be the case if it is a rewarded bracket...hopefully.
    Its still far more competitive than the 3s ladder from the other realms which also got rewarded with titels last season.