1. <Awesomesauce> [A]

[EU]

Who are we?
    We are a bunch of buddies that decided it was time for 3.3.5 again. Even if we have played this particular expansion and patch a bunch of times, we always find ourselves back to try and clear the content once again. We're happy to have found this populated server and hoping to find like-minded people. Some of us have known each-other for over 10 years and our ages range between 20-40+ - There's usually a place for everyone and that includes any game. We have a lot of members that play other games where you might find a buddy or two.

What is a like-minded person?
    Essentially, don't be undesirable. As you do, on the internet, you come across all kinds of personalities of different kinds and Warmane is no different. We're aiming for a more laid back, mature but/and also an attitude towards progression and wanting to become better (at least if you are interested in raiding). We don't care if you have the best gear in every slot, if you your brain slot is empty - we don't want you. We prefer a challenge and a sense of getting better, progression - not get carried from the very beginning. Being nice is all-too-often seen as being "weak" on the internet - Yup, we have no clue either.

Requirements:

• You have a good attitude to the game,

• Know how to have fun

• Basic Knowledge of English

• Show enthusiasm towards helping others before helping yourself.

• Abide by the server rules

• and partake on occasional drunken discord nights!

If you are interested give us a message in-game or post here with your questions!

/w Riddarn
    /w Boldez
    /w Fiendk

or /who Awesomesauce and ask any member to speak to an officer.
    Edited: January 30, 2018

2. I Joined the Guild couple days ago, the guys are pretty AWESOMEsauce, everyone is friendly. great guild to join guys !

3. Are you North American based?

I've been looking for a guild to raid/pvp with but keep coming across narcissistic CHUDs that ruin the game for me.

4. Are you North American based?

I've been looking for a guild to raid/pvp with but keep coming across narcissistic CHUDs that ruin the game for me.
    We are based in Europe most of us but we tend to play late in the evening, we do have a few NA members and we play together quite often.

Apologies, I hadn't mentioned it in our guild post.