1. This week grp 2 and 3 struggled with PPHC but im sure with the right people we can get 3 PPHC kills next wee, it all comes with practise!

2nd Run did a 9/12

3rd Run did 9/12 as well

GZ to all!

2. RS day on sundays! 4 this week! 4grps made and finished in just over 3hours!

I forgot to take a pic on the 3rd run :D

3. A bane run to end of the week GZ to everyone!

4. I havent updated in a while but main run oneshot sindy hc and completed icc in 2hours from marrow +lk achiev

2nd run killed 9/12 with some good pp attempts

5. Easter reduced our pop a bit still stuck to program but forgot SS, back to normal come thursday!

6. Main Run ICC25HC Sindy HC +LOD attempts 65% progress on 3rd attempt, then LK Normal, jsut a little exposure before the progression wipes next week!

RS25 Straight After!

Our guilds is close to 2 sindy hc and 3pphc a week with LOD within the month hopefully!

7. I just wanna take some time to acknowledge all the contributions that i've given to this guild. Without me you wouldn't even have come anywhere close.

- You're welcome, Hamada

8. RS10HC Practise for future RS25HC Prog!

9. Herald Run with Guildys and Friends.

10. May 13, 2018  
    Unfortunately I havent had many videos/pictures to upload. Warmane is a very seasonal server and 4 times a year (xmas holidays/summer/easter/Autumn break) And atm we just hit summer and were stuggling for players! Our guild is currently specifically looking for very well geared knowledgable players of there class and In depth ICC25HC tactics, that can adapt to anything! Of any class and spec.

11. May 18, 2018  
    Hi everyone.

Just want to declare that AMVirus is one of the best leaders that i've ever played with. He is very well respected with excellent knowledge of the game content. He pays attention to details and tries to get the job neatly done .

12. Another Memory was reformed in February 2020!

Our Current Progress is 2 LoD's a week, 1 11/12HC trying to push a 3rd LoD
    3-5 RS25 Normals and multiple Banes a week depending on availabilty!
    Starting RS25HC Progress soon.

I plan to continue updating this old forum post as of Next week!

We are currently open for Recruitment @ https://another-memory.shivtr.com/
    We have a simple but professional application that if done correctly shows how knowledgeable you are of your class and the content!

13. Updating the current info now

''Edit''

Fully Updated with all current info
    Edited: July 12, 2020

First 1234 Last