1. So that's like, roughly, 20.000 catches and only one turtle, which means (1/20.000=0,00005) it's one awful chance?
    I did my share too, almost 5.000, so if I catch it from my next cast, it would mean 1/5000=0,0002 for me. What in the world... !?
    That's not how math works man, 1 is 0,01% of 20k , in this case wowhead says its 0,01% to 0,03% depending on the area. Still it doesnt guarantee you will get 1 out of 20k cause 1 out of 20k = 2 out of 40k, and they can be the last two, who knows?

2. That's not how math works man, 1 is 0,01% of 20k , in this case wowhead says its 0,01% to 0,03% depending on the area. Still it doesnt guarantee you will get 1 out of 20k cause 1 out of 20k = 2 out of 40k, and they can be the last two, who knows?
    It would be 0,005% if not rounded ofc, but they use only 2 decimal places

3. RE:

That's not how math works man, 1 is 0,01% of 20k , in this case wowhead says its 0,01% to 0,03% depending on the area. Still it doesnt guarantee you will get 1 out of 20k cause 1 out of 20k = 2 out of 40k, and they can be the last two, who knows?
    That is exactly how math works, yet it is not how Random concept works, which is of course something that we cannot apply math for and is redundant to speak of.
    Speaking of luck, if you would usually catch one after 1000 pulls, bad luck would be 3 or 4 thousand pulls, and that's it. Only some of the people would experience this kind of bad luck, NOT most of the server. What about lucky ones, who caught one within 200 pulls? /lol

Back in the day, a thousand catches were almost a guaranteed Turtle drop. I've read that people caught one after 100 and even 50 catches on Retail. Icecrown Turtle drop chance is way lower than it should be, at least by one decimal, heck might as well be two, considering all the "unlucky" players. Very few people caught it and the rest of us spent hours and days fishing, over 10 thousand catches. Something is really, really fishy here.
    Edited: July 21, 2019

4. Im one of those unlucky ones btw, 19896 catches so far

5. We're all in there bro, yet not as much, 20 thousand catches and no turtles!? It is beyond broken.

First 12