1. So many problems with the server, what is going on?

This is the 3th day I get this stuck at "connected".

2th time I got Disconnected out of nowhere and now stuck in "connected"

2. I'm really curious myself happened b4 the maintenance. Did ok for a while after the maintenance then its been happening without fail. I'm actually being persistent tonight trying to get in but still a no go. Did you guys migrate to a different realm-list change and forget to tell us?

3. If this persists I will be moving to another server... Warmane better get their stuff together... and soon!

4. I'm having the same issue, as well as a few of my friends. Hopefully you guys can get to the bottom of it soon!

5. Randomly starts working fine. Don't know if ya'll changed something or if it sorted its self out. /cheers I'm in

6. I'm in too, but this has been happening pretty frequently. Enough that I think it warrants the attention of the GMs. Just hoping to create awareness for it!

7. If you are stuck on connected, try to press cancel and log in to different server, which is on the server's list, after that, log log back in your server.
    Thats what I do when I am stuck on connected, helps for me

8. If you are stuck on connected, try to press cancel and log in to different server, which is on the server's list, after that, log log back in your server.
    Thats what I do when I am stuck on connected, helps for me
    I'm a trouble shooter I always try things when issues around. "Not a consistent fix" realm swapping, restarting client, using different client . When the problem is happening its happening. Client restarts were most successful for me, but that's not a solution 15 mins of playing tag with log-in server.

9. Looks like a regional thing. I did not notice any disconnection.