1. Balance of the Wrath Realms

Hello there, first i would like to thank our developers/forum team from Warmane.
    There is no question that they update us all the time with all the information needed.
    Here is the deal, lets get to the point
    Since Icecrown cap was increased server started to have issues and i don't talk about random disconnects or lag spikes or anything like that.
    What really happened is game imbalance.
    Many people said about the New server opening but it seems that you guys don't see that as solution.
    It will be a total cleanup of the players, because personally I would like to play on a clean server rather than highly populated one from many many reasons.
    My intuition tells me that 40 % of the Icecrown players will rather transfer to a fresh server.
    My Suggestion:
    - Make a VOTE poll on the website and you gonna have the results. Those who voted with yes can have free transfer for it.
    Be sure that you will also notice them INGAME about this thing.
    Fresh server also means Balance of the battlegrounds, arenas, economy. So I don't see why is not happening.
    Edited: January 19, 2018

2. So I don't see why is not happening.
    because the staff don't see the need for it to happen. if that ever changes they will let the community know. they don't need our input on it.

3. Yeah that's why i gave a suggestion for something like official Vote selection for that.

4. Your intuiton is wrong. Waste of resources for 2k players because they are too cheap to pay 10 euros once.

+ we already have a charity realm its called Lordaeron

5. There will definitely not be a fresh wrath server anytime soon. We don't need a fresh start. You can start fresh on high rate icecrown or low rate lordaeron and progress on either and they are always working on both servers still so a new wrath would only take population from one or the other and not benefit warmane in anyway.

At most, an icecrown split when cross-realm is introduced is an idea going around, but not even probably being looked into currently by warmane staff.

6. Your intuiton is wrong. Waste of resources for 2k players because they are too cheap to pay 10 euros once.

+ we already have a charity realm its called Lordaeron
    im crying @ "charity realm", bahahahah

but pretty much this ^, 40% of the entire population of Icecrown do NOT want to reroll on a fresh server. The vast majority of us enjoy the huge community, and have had no problem at all donating 10 euro. If that's too rich for your blood, Lord IS right around the corner.

7. My intuition tells me that 40 % of the Icecrown players will rather transfer to a fresh server.
    That's an oddly specific number to pull out of your ***.

8. there was a time when icecrown were 2 seperate realms, and merging those two into 1 insanely populated realm was the best thing they ever done. looking from both donation increase and from player perspective.
    i would say 12k is the optimal cap as server only is lagging having issues when they are trying something new.

9. because personally I would like to play on a clean server rather than highly populated one from many many reasons.
    My intuition tells me that 40 % of the Icecrown players will rather transfer to a fresh server.
    Here's your point. Fixed that for ya, and it's quit wrong. Some maybe, not most.

Find another server, quit trying to suggest changing things to fit what YOU want. I personally don't care what you would rather play on, I would rather keep what I've got, and play here because of the static nature of the server.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

10. but pretty much this ^, 40% of the entire population of Icecrown do NOT want to reroll on a fresh server. The vast majority of us enjoy the huge community, and have had no problem at all donating 10 euro. If that's too rich for your blood, Lord IS right around the corner.
    the 10 euro is very minor problem.the server feel way too overpopulated that is suppose to be.having everyone bis geared also make you not wanna play there at all.i am sure most people there like the way the server is but many others will love to start fresh.also there is many many players who have bis geared chars on icecrown but have no reason to log in anymore,but will love to come back to fresh start realm.i am myself one of them.we are having this icecrown for so many years now its time for something fresh.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

11. Ever since they merged both realms they gained a lot of new players, players who don't want to play x1 (so stop using this as an excuse), players who just shut down the game instead when they se 1k queues.
    Most people would like to at least play a little on the server before they donate, se what it's like.

People are attracted to the high population as well so I highly doubt Icecrown will se any mayor change (can't say the same for lord).
    When "Deathwing" opened many years ago it was a good thing, why would it be a bad thing now? we only deal with much more people then back then.
    Maybe not enable the realm transfer of characters.
    Also "Cross Realm".
    Edited: January 21, 2018

12. Ever since they merged both realms they gained a lot of new players, players who don't want to play x1 (so stop using this as an excuse), players who just shut down the game instead when they se 1k queues.
    Most people would like to at least play a little on the server before they donate, se what it's like.

People are attracted to the high population as well so I highly doubt Icecrown will se any mayor change (can't say the same for lord).
    When "Deathwing" opened many years ago it was a good thing, why would it be a bad thing now? we only deal with much more people then back then.
    Maybe not enable the realm transfer of characters.
    Also "Cross Realm".
    they won't know how many people would join a new server until it was up and running. it's a big gamble to take on their part. considering server costs and time/effort put into setting it up.