1. Dont know if this still apply today, but i remember in the old day of molten. If you where in a loading screen when the flush hit you didnt get ur points and the gms did nothing back then. Cant tell you if it's works like that today tho...
    Logged 30 minutes before flush,and i sat at vendor waiting to buy shield.At first i thought i have to re-log or restart game.But couple minutes later,i figured i got owned.I even had my hopes whole that day,and day after.

When i saw nothing changed i decided to ask for support on the forums.I know i wont be getting any help,but its worth trying.Knowing my luck,ill be getting shield in 2 resets because this one i am going to lose all 10 games,and get 300 points,instead of 380 i need.

Even then ill be in constant fear because this might happen again,and knowing my luck it WILL happen,if not now then again when i needed points most.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

2. Exact same thing just happened to me now. I played 10 games 2 days ago with a personal rating of 1591 in 5's. Reset happens and my games went back to 0-0 and i'm still at the same amount of points as I had last week. This is clearly a bug of some sort if this is happening to multiple people. If it happened to you as well please post here so that the devs can look into this further. I put in a ticket as well on the support page.

3. Exact same thing just happened to me now. I played 10 games 2 days ago with a personal rating of 1591 in 5's. Reset happens and my games went back to 0-0 and i'm still at the same amount of points as I had last week. This is clearly a bug of some sort if this is happening to multiple people. If it happened to you as well please post here so that the devs can look into this further. I put in a ticket as well on the support page.
    I feel you,because i have been there.Sadly only respond (if you get one at all) is 'we do not provide assistance with such matter' That's from GM's.

Players will ask same questions 'did u do 30% of the games,are you sure you played all games (LOL),liar' etc...

But no actual answer nor actual support,even tho everyone keep saying how staff is going to help you,investigate and things like that yet nothing ever happens.All it takes for them to check is 2 minutes,but i guess that's hard.If you used some hack,rest assured they would investigate everything and you would get punished,that's for certain.
    Edited: January 24, 2018

4. I put in a support ticket on the website 11 hours ago, the devs are the ones who needs to fix the issue. The in-game GM's cant add points or check logs for things like this. You should also put in a ticket on the site.

5. I also checked the bugtracker to look for similar complaints and found a lot of people complaining they didn't get their points either. All of those reports have been dismissed. I can almost guarantee we're screwed and nothing will be done about this. Good to know that the abundance of money i've donated to this server has been put to good use.

Match history pretty much says it all. Too bad nothings being done about it.

First 12