1. More then DUAL specs

Is it possible to have more then just 2 talent specs?
    Maybe make it cost more and more up to 5?
    2 talent specs isn't enough, please help.

2. I don't see a problem with that, since it is not blizzlike anyway, what is the difference between 2 and 5? Also, it would probably be very easy to implement. It would probably be used by only a fraction of ppl anyway, and those who would not use it would lose nothing.

3. Why not 50? Lets just let every class have every ability in every spec, actually. I don't see a problem with that since dual spec isn't Blizzlike to begin with.

4. @up What having every ability in every spec having to do with dual spec? It is not like you can change the spec in 1s and kill someone. It takes a few minutes and you cannot surprise anyone with that. Now, you can either change spec on webside, or you can reset your talents on webside too, so what would be the difference to just make 5 specs? Like I said, it would probably be like 1% people using it, so it should change nothing for the majority of population, and if someone does use it, so what? what problem does it make to you? It is particularu useful for healers to have 1 spec for pvp, 1 for pve and 1 for farming. I don't see any way to abuse it, and since we already got 2, it changes nothing.

5. Yeah I agree. At least tri-spec. Cause I have a nice tank set but I can't use it because I need to stay 2h for PVE to roll on a weapon. Even though I want to tank. And its too much of a hassle to constantly re-train when a tri-spec option would serve the same purpose except be more convenient with no negative effects towards the server. And it would probably make it more active since tanks and other roles would be easier to find.

6. they let you have duel spec as a qol thing. goodluck getting 3.

7. are people just normally negative? what is the downside to having more then 2 specs?
    ill pay with coins to unlock it if that's what it takes.

8. what is the downside to having more then 2 specs?.
    From a technical perspective, it does put a larger load on their server databases, having to maintain the information of an additional spec for potentially thousands of characters. I do not know the cost of such storage capacity and spec-swapping processing requests, but it's likely not zero-cost.

9. if you go to talent calculators and choose a talent tree, you can copy paste that talent tree to show others, its literally 1 string.

10. There's the data of the talent point allocations, there's the hotbar that changes with each spec (at least in wotlk). While all this data can be compressed to a short string, that's for each character and can add up. That bring said, data storage tends to be one of the cheapest aspects of modern computing.

11. If you're arguing that additional specs will take more space to store information, then why don't you ask for putting a limit on how many total characters are created, It seems making a brand new character will overload the server even more? or maybe capping maximum bag size to 8 slots, cause server has to store information about all your junk and positions of them in the bag or the bank. why overload the server?
    So far I didn't see a single argument that really makes a point about why there should NOT be such a feature as 3 or 5 specs.
    If you want to make it rare, put exponential growth on additional specs. dual for x coins, tri spec for x3, quad spec for x6 and so on.

12. OR, make dualspec just wipe your talents, so you can respec everytime you want to swap specs. Either that or make respeccing free.

13. From a technical perspective, it does put a larger load on their server databases, having to maintain the information of an additional spec for potentially thousands of characters. I do not know the cost of such storage capacity and spec-swapping processing requests, but it's likely not zero-cost.
    Hahaha this made me laugh, if you dont know anything about things you talking, dont comment. In 2018 problem with storage 1 additional info.