1. 2.450 Holy Paladin LF 3s

Hello,

I'm looking for a 3s team to run with during the currently season as Holy Paladin, my experience is aprox 2.4 (highest 2.450 if im not wrong) in 2s, but never being much into 3s for lack of partners,and always done just random Soloq while bored.

Altho im up for every kind of comp, in order to get better in the ladder and so on.

Only reqs are similar experience as mine (or higher hehe) and be able to play during evenings GMT+1. I'm quite casual in terms of time able to play so cant be much more specific.

PM on forum for more info or in-game wisp me on Riddencehehe (Or on my other 2 alts if you see me online, Riddence/Riddencegodx)

Best regards

2. Hello,

I'm looking for a 3s team to run with during the currently season as Holy Paladin, my experience is aprox 2.4 (highest 2.450 if im not wrong) in 2s, but never being much into 3s for lack of partners,and always done just random Soloq while bored.

Altho im up for every kind of comp, in order to get better in the ladder and so on.

Only reqs are similar experience as mine (or higher hehe) and be able to play during evenings GMT+1. I'm quite casual in terms of time able to play so cant be much more specific.

PM on forum for more info or in-game wisp me on Riddencehehe (Or on my other 2 alts if you see me online, Riddence/Riddencegodx)

Best regards

Hello

Im interested...
    Elemental Shaman 2.5k+ 2s ,2200+ 3s on old arena-tournament exp :)

im here if u in for some TC or LSP
    But we need third one :P

see ya

3. Hello

Im interested...
    Elemental Shaman 2.5k+ 2s ,2200+ 3s on old arena-tournament exp :)

im here if u in for some TC or LSP
    But we need third one :P

see ya
    Hi sorry but was quite inactive on forum, and didnt saw your reply.

Sure thing btw.

Also bump LF 2v2 and a third. for 3s