1. [ANSWERED]Bots

As I was not sure where to write this problem, I thought this might be a good place

As I was leveling my shaman in Sholazar Basin I noticed an enemy blood elf paladin by the name of Obsidianx, as I fought with her I noticed that she didnt fight normally, after that I watched her and realized she was a bot as she was farming by skinning the mobs there (it was pretty obvious as she has horrible gear for lvl 80 and she does things that a real person wouldnt do, like healing herself everytime after killing a mob (even if her hp is full) or only using judgement to get mana back). As I was watching her a lvl 80 orc hunter by the name of Darkseydz flew in, killed me, then camped me for a couple of minutes, after which he automatically logged out for being afk and as soon as he logged out, he logged in, reappearing but still doing nothing, just standing still.
    This wouldnt be the first time i see a bot but this is the first time when a horde player searched for me, ignoring other alliance players and camping me (I didnt do anything else before like taking a loot or a node from a horde or killing any horde which would explain why he camped me)

Thank you for your reply in advance.

2. I see no question here. It is simple: If you see a bot, report it.