1. Warmane Minimun prices at trades

I cant sell my pj for minimum warmane prices that are too high, i dont know if anyone here have the same problem , i hope warmane thinking about it

2. The prices are set at a minimum, in part, to ensure that characters cannot be sold to underbid the Marketplace Shop.

The going rate for a naked top level character is about 30 coins. Any gear or inventory you include with the character is going to drive the minimum-allowable price up. This prevents you from slapping a full Tier X set on a character, and selling it for 30 coins, while purchasing the same gear from the marketplace shop would cost a player 150+ coins.

If you wish to sell your character for a lesser amount of coins, strip it down, and opt out of including inventory.

3. The prices are set at a minimum, in part, to ensure that characters cannot be sold to underbid the Marketplace Shop.

The going rate for a naked top level character is about 30 coins. Any gear or inventory you include with the character is going to drive the minimum-allowable price up. This prevents you from slapping a full Tier X set on a character, and selling it for 30 coins, while purchasing the same gear from the marketplace shop would cost a player 150+ coins.

If you wish to sell your character for a lesser amount of coins, strip it down, and opt out of including inventory.
    I just noticed people selling top level characters with gear equipped and the price is still 30 coins, how is that possible then?

4. I just noticed people selling top level characters with gear equipped and the price is still 30 coins, how is that possible then?
    that shouldn't be possible, as the system is intended to cost slightly less than it would cost you to buy the gear off the marketplace.