1. Pvp Enhancement Resil

How much resilience do you think is needed? I had gone full PvP gear before on Icecrown and I discovered even at 1400+ resil you die very fast with this spec. May as well go full pve offpieces for nearly 50%+ arpen and higher crit/maybe slightly higher ap? You'd be gemming resil or agi+resil so you should still be able to hit 1100+, maybe 1200 resil, your HP would be lower as well though. I just wonder how frail this would feel to play.

How does Haste factor in also, where's the magic number?

My general experience with the class here was that it ripped clothies to shreds, locks spriests even mages just got demolished, however it was very lackluster against plate to say the least with the only arpen coming from weapons/sts. It therefore seems logical to go this route, but what do you guys think? I haven't been able to find any bis Enhancement shamans on the server to get their cold take on the matter, all I know is that full pvp gear is quite weak and you just can't do anything vs dks or warrs. Paladins are a special exception because we're lucky enough to counter them (unless you're unlucky with maelstrom procs and they have full bg/raid buffs in which case you'll probably be dead before you manage to purge wings)
    Edited: January 19, 2018

2. no one has any insight on how best to gear this class?

3. You can check a pvp guide from Drainerx, he was an excellent ele/enh/resto shaman back on the old AT, however keep in mind that there was no 284 ilvl gear on AT, so you weren't usually getting globaled there like on Icecrown.

Additionally you will never be able to go toe-to-toe with an equal geared warrior, your only hope there is to kite.

4. You can check a pvp guide from Drainerx, he was an excellent ele/enh/resto shaman back on the old AT, however keep in mind that there was no 284 ilvl gear on AT, so you weren't usually getting globaled there like on Icecrown.

Additionally you will never be able to go toe-to-toe with an equal geared warrior, your only hope there is to kite.
    ofc kiting is essential to enh playstyle, yeah this vid isn't quite relevant for the reason u mentioned. Seems no one has a definitive bead on how to gear enh in the world of 3.3.5a bis. I would guess 1100-1200 resi, 40%+ arpen, maybe 50%+ with gemming, with some haste if possible though no idea how much and prob just on ring/weap (havoc's call and a hit ring like bone colossus, maybe ammy aswell)

Or maybe focusing on Hasts is best?No idea tbh
    Edited: January 24, 2018

5. It is of course situational really. And most of all about what you r doing. duels / bg's / arenas.

Personally i prefer going bg's with around 1100 resilience, 6k atk pwr, 280 haste rating (you will have 1,5 - 1,6 sec atk speed on weapons with that and totem + talent). Arp is around 25%. This of course changes if it is av or ioc. There i go full resilience since you will have to go in to the teamfites. If you are not maxed with resil, you will die like paper.

In duels you need to change gear depending who you are up against.
    Rogues/mages/hunter go max pvp gear + shield (for me 1450 resilience)
    Against rest classes im going mostly on my bg gear.

In arenas it is combo dependant.
    If going with healer, you can drop your resilience to 1k - 1,1k. with retri pally you should keep around 1100-1200 and then again if beastcleaving i prefer going all the way to 1300 since im usually targeted.

Just try to keep your atk speed close to 1,5 sec with procs, but dont go under it. Stack enough resilience since you will need it. Gemming arp aint really worth it since you cant get so much of it that it would make up lost resilience/haste.

6. in pvp ones enemys need more apr other more haste and some need ap u cant make hubrid what will have all this
    make alot sets and chage between them
    somehow blizzard didnt make alot choise what equipment u can combine
    Edited: January 26, 2018