1. Help me with 3 things.....!!!

I need help with three things....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. I don't know where to go anymore with my Pandarem lvl 11 monk and all the quests do nothing ...... just some low level ones...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. a quest is bugged with my lvl 10 goblin priest, i went on the trade prince's boat but he won't accept the quest, am i supposed go there with someone or on my own ? (there=the boat) i have the requirements but he won't accept
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. a quest that a lot of people said was bugged with the worgen is Exodus... where you take a carriage below the Greymane Manor and supposedly go away and the gate opens to you..... That didn't happen, sometimes the carriage won't respond and i can't even take it, and other times when i take it i can't move it and the front planks of wood that hold the horses and the dog next to the carriage , go alone through the gate and i can't move
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE I NEED HELP

2. Nice one, you chose all the races with bugged quest lines, there's gotta be a prize. Open a ticket for a GM to teleport you or a group with a warlock.

Or just roll a serious race.

3. Nice one, you chose all the races with bugged quest lines, there's gotta be a prize..
    And every single one of them are instanced and need to finish their chain to get to live with the rest of us. He'll probably make a DK next.

4. Try leaving the place without completing the quest chain like those youtube guys.

5. You can make these characters with races that have working starting area like human, dwarf, orc or tauren then use the race change service on the website.

6. Not sure about Pandaren or Worgen questlines but for the Goblin quest, simply go back to the goblin who gave you the quest (at starting area iirc) and return back to the prince. Check the NPCs on the boat for a a dialogue option or something to continue with the quest. I finished all Goblin quests and successfully got out of the two islands without GM's help a few months ago. Also, Pandaren and Worgen used to work as well though I haven't done their starting quests in over a year. They still probably work.

Some quests, even though low level (grey) might be mandatory inorder to finish the chain due to the higher XP rate here. So I'd suggest looking up the full questchain on how to get out of starting zones from Wowhead and then completing them. Also, search forum here since there's most likely a solution already posted. This is how I found out how to finish that Goblin quest.

Good luck!

7. I gave up on the goblin, the monk i solved and went horde, the worgen is still bugged, i encountered 2 other players and they also have the same bug with Exodus, and no YouTube Videos explain that, i guess i'll open a ticket, since it is the second worgen, and i don't wanna delete this one like the other, and i don't understand how YOUTUBE GUYS do quests without the chain quests, i'll submit a ticket! thx for the relpy!

8. i managed to nearly finish the lost isles with the goblin, gave up on making another worgen, and dealt with the panda, now i am in need of answers.
    1- I want to make a blood elf but i don't know what class?
    2- can i level in searing gorge i am lvl 48 human protection paladin?
    3- which is best for pandarens alliance or horde?

9. i managed to nearly finish the lost isles with the goblin, gave up on making another worgen, and dealt with the panda, now i am in need of answers.
    1- I want to make a blood elf but i don't know what class?
    2- can i level in searing gorge i am lvl 48 human protection paladin?
    3- which is best for pandarens alliance or horde?
    Worgens were fixed today.