1. All classes are easy get over it, just because your character has dog**** gear doesn't make the other guy 'op'

2. Woa Gnimo, you are such an amazing person :P
    Im on a vecation and while i lay in bed i have nothing else to do...
    Leave me alone!

3. Pick a warrior if you're looking to put effort into playing, pick a paladin if you want a false sense of being good.

4. Warriors are easy as hell. Just tunnel the boss and worry about 3 things - keep shout up, sunder armor and demoralizing shout. Now warriors gona yell how hard is to stance dance, press button for sundering throw and whatever.. man I made 2 macros and it was easy. Warrors are one of the easiest classes out there.

However with retri all the idea is different. You have to actively support raid. You cant just dose off and smash. You have to watch whole raid to dispel and give hands, you have to see threat, you have to know encounter to sacrifice. That's why rotation is so... passive, its just a half of your job. Also you have to know when you can go affencive CDs, when defencive, because they share 30sec CD, which takes knowledge to play around effectively.
    Edited: January 24, 2018

5. 90% of Warriors here wont do those buffs and debuffs.
    90% of Paladins here wont support the raid.
    90% players of both classes will just tunnel the baws and die before poping a def cd in order to survive.

Bottom line, they are exactly the same and easy, like almost everything wotlk related as Thydus said. U just need to be willing to learn and put in the time and effort...

The only thing u should do as Ret is HoSac, HoSalv and Dispel on LK, and maybe HoP on PP, which is the same amount of things good War should do (demo, com shout, sunders), altho those things Ret has have 2min CD.

That is PvE only, tho...

6. There are only three choices:

1.If you plan to play both PVP and PVE go with Paladin.
    3.If you’re planning to play PVE more than PVP go with paladin.
    3.If you want to play PVP more seriously than PVE go with warrior, it’s just way more fun.

I’m saying this from aspect of paladin who had all three specs geared over 6k for both PVE and PVP.
    Always regretted not playing PVP with warrior because paladin is just boring(talking about retri counterpart here).

Also, as paladin you will be more acceptable in raids (counting on having that optional holy gear somewhere), cause it’s waaay more versatile.

Good luck.
    Edited: January 25, 2018

First 12