1. Warrior or Paladon

Which one is better at end game content in tanking and DPS in PvP and pve?

2. In PVE, paladins are superb at tanking, healing, or DPSing. Warriors are subpar tanks, can't heal, but are great at DPS.

3. Which one is better at end game content in tanking and DPS in PvP and pve?
    Take paladin, its better overall, also you have everything in just 1 toon.(tank,healer,dps)

4. Take neither, to be precise, avoid plate classes... They are classified as pests.... too many of them.... If you are going to make one, make sure you're tanking.
    Make a healer or range dps.

5. Take a garbagedin. way easier than a warrior and the most OP of all. Don't bother urself with warrior that requires 40-50 macros to be effective, and even then.. comes a ret, judgements him for 8k in 1 global

6. comes a ret, judgements him for 8k in 1 global
    As opposed to judgement taking 2 globals?

Warriors only use a bunch of macros in pvp.
    Warriors are going to do the same or more damage.
    I still don't see what trying to get at, maybe you should try the class before relaying trade chat?

Pick a warrior if you're looking to put effort into playing, pick a paladin if you want a false sense of being good.
    Edited: January 22, 2018

7. As opposed to judgement taking 2 globals?

I still don't see what trying to get at, maybe you should try the class before relaying trade chat?

Pick a warrior if you're looking to put effort into playing, pick a paladin if you want a false sense of being good.
    Thats what im playing. A garbagedin .. The easiest and the most op class around here along with huntards.

8. As opposed to judgement taking 2 globals?

are you that twink rogue Pokemonlol that killed my lvling shama that i then smoked like a roast on my ret in redridge? I ask not only cuz of the name but because a little while after that I saw you in eots. Your salt about palas is justified if im right...

for pvp, warr is better with proper support, ret is better without it. if u like solo playing or duels go pala, arenas and premade bgs, warrs are better

Aside from that, palas are better at supporting, throwing out off heals and hands etc, and warrs are superior at putting down kill pressure with mortal strike and crazy nonstop damage.
    Edited: January 22, 2018

9. are you that twink rogue Pokemonlol that killed my lvling shama that i then smoked like a roast on my ret in redridge? I ask not only cuz of the name but because a little while after that I saw you in eots.
    I'm the priest named Pokemon and I don't twink.

Your salt about palas is justified if im right...
    I mained a paladin named Sixtyninee for years, clearing all content and helping loads of people with their progression later on, playing every spec. And in my off time I often PvP'd, in every spec. You misunderstand me, it's not salt, I'm just speaking as someone who has since graduated and learned other things.

10. Thats what im playing. A garbagedin .. The easiest and the most op class around here along with huntards.
    >Easiest
    It's hard to explain to someone with such a narrow view why that statement is completely wrong. The barrier to entry and being successful as a damage-dealer is the lowest for a Ret. However, if someone losing to a Ret that only knows how to use their damage skills, then they have more issues they need to work out than just being lesser geared than the Ret.

You talk about how a Warrior requires a lot of macros as though that's some sort of implication of "skill". Those macros can be easily google-searched and then copy-pasted. And the whole purpose of those macros is to REMOVE the "skill" requirement in playing the class in PvP.

>Most op
    Again, no. Not even in the slightest. Perhaps you should try playing against a competent and well-geared Warrior, DK, Hunter, Mage or Skill Priest.

are you that twink rogue Pokemonlol that killed my lvling shama that i then smoked like a roast on my ret in redridge? I ask not only cuz of the name but because a little while after that I saw you in eots. Your salt about palas is justified if im right...
    His salt about Paladins? He was just replying to someone calling the class "Garbagedin" and telling them they should be talking smack about Warriors instead.... but you think he's salty about Paladins?

for pvp, warr is better with proper support, ret is better without it. if u like solo playing or duels go pala, arenas and premade bgs, warrs are better
    No, but see, that would require more than just mashing buttons like Atrocities is trying to claim.

Aside from that, palas are better at supporting, throwing out off heals and hands etc, and warrs are superior at putting down kill pressure with mortal strike and crazy nonstop damage.
    Anything with a mana bar is better at supporting than anything without a mana bar.

In PVE, paladins are superb at tanking, healing, or DPSing. Warriors are subpar tanks, can't heal, but are great at DPS.
    This is the only information in the thread that really matters for PvE.
    The rule is fairly similar for PvP; The Paladin can fill both the damage and healer roles, while a Warrior can only fill the damage role. Both are competent choices for PvP.

11. His salt about Paladins? He was just replying to someone calling the class "Garbagedin" and telling them they should be talking smack about Warriors instead.... but you think he's salty about Paladins?
    "Pick a warrior if you're looking to put effort into playing, pick a paladin if you want a false sense of being good."

12. Which one is better at end game content in tanking and DPS in PvP and pve?
    If you want to tank, go paladin, warrior tank has a very bad reputation in warmane community. many people believe that warrior tank is paper and cant even tank ICC10 nm, but would take a undergeared pala instead.

For DD, both ret and fury chare the same problem, there are way to many of them on icecrown. If you want to raid as ret or fury you need a guild were you got a set in stone raid place or you always have to compete with a lot of other ret/fury.
    However at a near bis gear level, fury is way stronger than ret and a raid is more likely to get another fury than a ret.

13. If you want to tank, go paladin, warrior tank has a very bad reputation in warmane community. many people believe that warrior tank is paper and cant even tank ICC10 nm, but would take a undergeared pala instead.
    This is exactly what I'm getting at. People have this weird tendency to think easy = best; May as well eat healthy at McDonalds too.
    Ask anyone about their opinion of holy priests and arcane mages and you're probably going to hear similar backlash. Why? Because instead of moving forward we have this horrible cycle of *****ing and moaning about things that may not even be real for the sake of pointing fingers at someone else.

If you guys want a less harsh comparison I'll say that you can pick a warrior if you're looking for a challenge, while the paladin offers something similar to runescape.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

14. Both Warrior (fury) and Paladin (retri) are easy classes when it comes to PvE if u ask me.
    Warrior only requires good positioning when it comes to PvE,
    Paladin requires the same with a bit more understanding on how things work when it comes to spells and abilities.

When it comes to PvP both can go two ways.
    Easy faceroll nub classes that can kill and die fast if u are a newb.
    However, if u put in some time in learning how things work in PvP, when it comes to both ur own and other class knowledge, both Warrior and Paladin can be complex and worth the trouble.

There is nothing hard in making macroes for both classes when it comes to dmg, deff and support, but it can be hard to learn when is the best time to use what.

As someone who played both classes, i can say they are both hard and easy, it just depends on how high u want to go when it comes to raiting.

Also, if u plan on doing arenas:
    Warrior works better with a healer (hpal or disc),
    Paladin works better if u plan on playing double DPS comp (mage, rogue, hunt, dk).

Both have 1 thing in common tho, highly gear dependant.

Go watch some youtube vids and twitch streams and see which one u like better. :D

15. Woa Gnimo, you are such an amazing person :P

12 Last