1. Human Shaman

Everyone knows Alliance has a shortage of good shamans, probably because draenei look like topheavy derps with backwards deer legs. So I beg you to allow human shamans if possible. At the moment I cant stand Draenei and I don't want to play horde, but i'd love to play a good sham. Please consider to make PVP and PVE more active. People are always asking for one in global. Thanks.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

2. Everyone knows Alliance has a shortage of good shamans, probably because draenei look like topheavy derps with backwards deer legs. So I beg you to allow human shamans if possible. At the moment I cant stand Draenei and I don't want to play horde, but i'd love to play a good sham. Please consider to make PVP and PVE more active. People are always asking for one in global. Thanks.
    1) There are not many like you. And, seeing Outland's population, both have to be very active, so this argument is invalid.
    2) That would require an extra patch, as far as I understand, to connect the links between human race and shaman class.
    3) There are no human totem and other shaman specific quest chains, again, could be solved by a patch, but would not be detected by any quest helper addons and would be even more extra work.
    4) Until BC there are no shamans in the Alliance, then the Draenei come in. Since there are no human shamans to teach you, you cannot be one. Every race has slightly different reason for turning to the elements, humans are not one of them by lore.
    5) People have to play also something else in the Alliance than Human. :D

About the patches - Warmane is still working on the normal tBC content, until they finish that project, I would prefer them to keep working on that rather than working on a custom patch most people will never care about.

This is what I thought of without even waking up. I do not want to know what I would have thought of if I would be completely awake.
    Regards,

3. Yeah you're right and I knew it was a stretch.

4. use tmorph or something so you see your goat as a human