1. A few questions regarding the realm

Hello there community i am interested in starting up a character on lordaeron for some chill leveling experience and to hit up some content later on in the game, but i've always had a problem with WotLK and that was the lack of content in the endgame when it comes to PVE ( FoS/PoS/HoR ICC, Ruby sanct for elitists) so my question is do people still do the older raids here ? Is there any point in doing them with FoS/PoS available ?

2. You will experience most of Wotlk dungeons via the RDF Hc as it will be enabled soon , And about the pve content there is a lot more than what you mention , you forgot about VOA , TOGC, RS , Onyxian lair(or something with onyxia with it). And these raids are having 10 and 25 man difficulty with 10 HC and 25 Hc too. So there is a lot of PVE content which will be fun for weeks.

3. Onyxia and VOA don't have HC, people run Ulduar for fragments and i've seen some dedicated naxx runs lately too, sometimes even undying runs. (Horde)

4. Okay sounds good, another question that is unrelated, are addons disabled or is it just some weird thing with my client as i downloaded bartender and mapster, tried a few different versions but they still don't function, with out of date addons enabled ofc
    Edit 1: I downloaded ace2 and 3, 3 seems to be enabling some addons properly but for example Shadowed unit frames has nothing in it's options window, bartender can't be opened by a command and doesn't really function well and such issues, what am i doing wrong
    Edited: January 20, 2018