1. ICC pugs

How does Horde fair with 10 /25 man ICC pugs?

Alliance side is pretty terrible and I can never seem to make it past fester / rot.
    Just curious how horde does..

2. Depends on the person who makes them.

3. Ummm. Is alliance really that bad? I was actually thinking of transferring my charecter to alliance. Can someone else confirm this. Horde pug raids reach like till blood princes

4. Ummm. Is alliance really that bad? I was actually thinking of transferring my charecter to alliance. Can someone else confirm this. Horde pug raids reach like till blood princes
    Yes, alliance pugs are bad!
    This is my third week trying to do pug 10/25 ICC man and so far NO group has ever made it past Rotface.

Always spend hours inspecting people for achievements / gear, but when it comes down to it.. Nobody has a damn clue what to do with the little oozes or when Unstable Explosion procs.

5. I'm Ally side druid healer too, and in most of my pugs we reach up to Blood Prince Council.

Its funny how we get the first 6 bosses without even a wipe, but here on Princes its a wipefest, every single time, I think ppl just dont pay attention to orbs and wortex and stuff.

With some pugs you can def make far, just really lucky if you find them or if you end up in one of their runs.

6. last year i was doing pve on both factions arround 2-3 icc 25 runs on each side for few months.

alliance get to bql more often. horde likes to troll others, couse dramas, argue about stupid things and aventually RO @ lady or after dbw drops or whenever some1 pulls valkyr.
    yes its no suprise on alliance side, but as horde smooth runs without some major bullsht are rare as fck compared to alliance side.

ofc that was like 6-8 months ago.

7. hordes doing nice these days imo. The "loots rolled after x boss" seems to work to some degree.

8. Pugs are usually cancer as most of the people leading them are there just to grab the BoEs + Primos or they're there to gear their 5k alt. They'll often invite lowbies or people with bad achievements just to speed up the process. Only way to get a decent raid is one where Kingslayer ach is required or its a guild run
    Edited: January 20, 2018

9. If you want to gear up and enjoy raiding -- join a guild and commit to one or two raids each lockout.

Pugs are meant to troll and to have some giggles about how people freak out about loot, performance and drama. New players go tryhard mode thinking "this is raiding" and veterans just poke the ants nest with some hilarious outcomes.

10. Some pug members wants to do every boss on heroic mode, clearly they aren't geared/brained enough to do the boss. Too many ambitious SOBs on alliance

11. Its hit and miss. I pretty much only pug when I am either bored or just want to scrounge a few frosties before a reset. Don't join pugs unless you are willing to accept that you may not go beyond Gunship