1. Sanctus - Endgame Horde PvE

WELCOME TO SANCTUS!

Sanctus is a fairly new Hardcore PvE End-game Guild which has already made its presence known across all the realm.

In first month of guild's raiding life, we managed to make a leap from zero to doingBanes, ToGC 25 Insanity - Tribute Runs, RS 25 HC & LoD. It is really amazing how small we started when what we have achieved already.

Our raids are fun but strict - especially during boss encounters - and our members really do appreciate and respect that. Proof? Every day more and more players want to be part of Sanctus either because they've watched our raids on stream or have friends that have had the Sanctus experience, told them about us and spread the good word.

PROGRESSION:

ICC25HC: 12 / 12 (5 or 6 groups / 4-5 groups killing LoD)
    TOGC25: 5 / 5 Insanity (2 groups)
    RS25HC : 4 / 4 (1-2 Groups)

Special Achievements: 8 LoD's in One Week & 0% Buff LoD !

Guild is also farming multiple ToGC10, Rs10hc and Banes including Solo Heal/Solo Tank and 0% Buff.

RECRUITMENT:

We are currently looking for more LoD - Endgame Experienced PvE players to join our LoD & RS 25 Hc teams. We want dedicated to the game & to the guild, fun people who can take a joke or two, that aren't being dramatic about dkp, loot and that want to experience fun, chill raids with us. If you think you are one of those people you can visit our website Here for more info about us. On our website you can find the recruitment post (what classes, specs we need) and our application form.

We accept people ONLY via the application form. Reason is we want to see that you care enough to join our guild. Through your application we want to see that you have the english skills to communicate with us, what kind of person you are, what are your qualities and spirit as a human and as a player. We want to make sure your game behaviour and mentality matches our own and that your skills are high enough for our liking.

RAID TIME & SCHEDULE:
    17:00 Server Time.

Wednesday: Icc25hc 1st run, Rs25hc, ToGC25 Insanity
    Thursday: Icc25hc 2nd run, Rs25hc, ToGC25 Insanity
    Friday: Icc25hc 3rd run, Rs25hc, ToGC25 Insanity
    Saturday: Free / Bane
    Sunday: Icc25hc 4th run, Rs25hc or ToGC
    Monday: Icc25 5th run or RS25hc Runs (rarely free)
    Tuesday: Icc25 6th run / alts and trials test run.

RS10hc, ToGC10 and Bane runs happen randomly throughout the week, before or after the raid time.

Sanctus' Journey:

SANCTUS VIDEOS:

You can always check out our videos with encounters from Icc 25 Hc, ToGC 25 & RS 25 Hc here
    For more information, please visit our web-site
    Edited: July 23, 2018

2. good luck with the guild =)

btw, dont know if you noticed, but cj is actually an officer in your guild, might want to check that out

3. hahahaha thanks a lot. :)

Well, I can always demote if it's needed... already kicked an officer and demoted another one ^_^

4. WE DID IT BOYZ

Bad Quality R.I.P
    Edited: January 22, 2018

5. good luck with the guild =)

btw, dont know if you noticed, but cj is actually an officer in your guild, might want to check that out
    Ye he is freakin' authority now! He's gonna smack us all if we don't listen to him

6. I remember cj being officer in hatred... that didn't go so well xD

7. just out of curiosity.

Do you really mean 8:00 ST?
    Or is it a typo and it means 18.00 ST?

8. Yeah, i guess i shifted that 1.
    My bad

9. If you guys disrespect me in raid and doesn't follow me i will demote you to trial
    That didn't go well, did it?

10. another day , another bane!
    Edited: January 27, 2018

123 ... Last