1. Notice: Experience Locks are Reset

OUTLAND TWINKS ONLY* ty Elypas

A lot of 39s on Outland (me included) have had our experience lock RESET. Our twinks are now gaining experience. Please check your experience lock via warmane services and test that it works in-game before ruining your twink. We assume a prepatch has occurred for Black Temple, resetting xp locks.

WSG turn-ins could have leveled half of the participating twinks today with 5x xp. Thanks for the heads up Warmane. ugh
    Edited: January 21, 2018 Reason: ty Elypas

2. Isnt custom feature on tbc to have to lock exp bar? Since i know this was implemented in wotlk or i am wrong?
    Well if you disabled your exp and its locked (meaning you cant see the purple bars etc) you are 100% safe as far i know.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

3. Tyvm Elypas you are correct, this only effects Outland twinks.

False alarm for WotLK players! When I saw people gaining XP I thought I had to get the word out ASAP

4. Tyvm Elypas you are correct, this only effects Outland twinks.

False alarm for WotLK players! When I saw people gaining XP I thought I had to get the word out ASAP
    Good looking out :)

5. Thanks to this lock reset, my freshly leveled twink to be got one level ahead, ruining my twinking plans, even wrote ticket ingame, but they said they dont deal with such problems, gg.