1. Choas bane remove

why all of the retry pala use the chaos bane remove ?
    and why all of the retry pala change strenght for agility ? i mean hands ,back ,ring ,waist ?

2. Chaos Bane stacks build up really fast for rets so it is a dps gain to cancel it in order for that damage to pop again and again. Some agility items are just better than their strength counterparts. The difference isn't too big, but if you want to max out go for the agility setup.

3. Also Chaos Bane is shadow damage and actually spell damage which scale with Spell Power. As you know paladin transfer 30% from AP into SP via [Sheath of Light] talent. If you compare paladin's amount of damage from Chaos bane with DK's and War's one you will notice that it's like 2,3 times more. This is also reason why there is no worth to keep +270 str for 10 sec because for this time it will proc at least 2 times and actually it will outperform the str buff. My experience shows that while removing the buff, Chaos Bane is worth around 7% from my total damage done and also if I add proc damage by TAJ round 4% it's just total 11% free damage done.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

4. i recommend keeping it on in bgs because it can hide your wings which can often save u from being instantly targeted by many players at once and focused down.

5. It's also important to note that agility isn't really what's attractive, but rather that agility is the main-stat on the item that happens to be attractive.
    Agility by itself > Strength = Not true.
    Agility + Attack Power + other stats on the item that are usually itemized better than a plate item > Strength item = True.

Reason why you don't see Rets gemming agility.

6. haha, yes why no retr use agi gem

7. haha, yes why no retr use agi gem
    english hard

8. Also Chaos Bane is shadow damage and actually spell damage which scale with Spell Power.
    No.
    If you compare paladin's amount of damage from Chaos bane with DK's and War's one you will notice that it's like 2,3 times more.
    A paladin will have more procs, but damage per each is roughly the same. It does scale with things like ebon plague/CoE as well as any other +% damage (ICC aura/Sanctified Retribution/Blood Presence/etc) however.

9. I already checked toons of forums about Shadowmourne and for real nowhere someone has even mentioned something about spell power scaling, but the weapon itself says "shadow damage" so you understand my logic ^_^. Anyway what then explain the difference in chaos bane procs for Paladin comparing with DK/War. Cause if you compare recounts for Paladin, Chaos Bane hits for 6k+ as max but for DK/War it's just 3 - 3.5k as max?
    Edited: January 21, 2018

10. SP/AP don't affect it. Avenging Wrath does affect the damage though.
    Edited: January 21, 2018

11. yap , but agility it does not work for me i don`t know why my dps is low with agility items and i have biss items http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

12. yap , but agility it does not work for me i don`t know why my dps is low with agility items and i have biss items http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Define low dps please?

13. with strenght i give like 10 k in dummy and with agility like 8,900 in dummy

14. with strenght i give like 10 k in dummy and with agility like 8,900 in dummy
    Are you checking burst damage? RNG can favor strength, particularly during the burst window. Try testing again with 6-8 minute durations.

15. Shouldn't strength works better on single target dps ? Agility = crit chance too it's also RNG,I understand you want to say that paladins are taking some items with agi in bis gear because agi gear gives them AP + crit.Imo agility items help a lot when we are against multiple enemies so we have higher chance to crit right? Any symulating program is showing strength gear is simple better than agi for example RAWR,correct me if I'm wrong.

12 Last