1. Shouldn't strength works better on single target dps ? Agility = crit chance too it's also RNG,I understand you want to say that paladins are taking some items with agi in bis gear because agi gear gives them AP + crit.Imo agility items help a lot when we are against multiple enemies so we have higher chance to crit right? Any symulating program is showing strength gear is simple better than agi for example RAWR,correct me if I'm wrong.
    This isn't really the right thread for this, but it's not something you can just go and make an "agility set" and weigh it against the standard strength setup. It doesn't work that way. Imagine instead having a set list of items, in which you can take one agility-based item and fit it into the set, at which point you can determine whether or not it is an upgrade over the strength item that was in that slot. If it is an upgrade, then you place it in that slot. You then move on to the next slot and repeat the process after updating all of the new stat weights and damage values that result from the previous item replacement. The system in which one should figure out a proper "BIS" list is a bit more methodical than people seem to think that it is.

As for ST vs AoE, more melee crit will have the same effect for AoE that it will for ST. Crit by nature is RNG. However, with the exception of Divine Storm and the components of Retribution's kit that proc from that ability, all other abilities that can do AoE damage are influenced most dominantly by AP and SP, not by Crit (Holy Wrath, Consecration), and thus Strength is superior for AoE, especially as the number of targets increase beyond 4, which is the limit of Divine Storm. The exception to this rule is when you include the T9 set bonuses, wherein which case a more crit-focused build will be vastly superior in AoE, up to 4 targets because of how Divine Storm functions.

2. The only time removing Chaos Bane is not a DPS increase for Rets is if Judgement is off cooldown, in which case I think 270 Strength outweighs the 1-2 potential soul fragments you would get from the slightly weaker Judgement.

First 12