1. Canadian's disconnecting inside of 2 minutes online megathread.

All the different posts about this so far have one thing in common, everyone having the issue is Canadian.

Post where you're from/your internet provider...

I'm in Toronto Ontario, using Fido (rogers network)
    I'll be logged on for about 40 seconds with my usual 100ms and will disconnect.
    A couple times I saw an ms spike to 7910ms before lagging badly then dcing.

2. Ontario Canada
    Rogers
    Exact same description as (Deflowered)

3. Ontario Canada
    Cogeco
    Same as what you guys are getting. It's worse today, been having random disconnects all week but it's really unmanageable right now.

4. same here, live in st.thomas ontario-- smart.ca internet which is rogers cable internet as the line i believe

5. may be isolated to Ontario. logged in from Nova Scotia and sat afk in dalaran for 15ish minutes with no issues.

edit: after a quick google search it appears rogers is having some issues. http://canadianoutages.com/status/rogers
    Edited: January 20, 2018

6. Also having this issues... In Saskatchewan, Canada. On a local provider.

7. BC Canada, Shaw Internet, brutal lag spikes and DC's all day. Unplayable on my healer, and currently stuck in a lag spike as I type...

8. may be isolated to Ontario. logged in from Nova Scotia and sat afk in dalaran for 15ish minutes with no issues.

edit: after a quick google search it appears rogers is having some issues. http://canadianoutages.com/status/rogers

Good find, I guess that might be the answer, out of warmane's hands.
    But it is weird, as I havent experienced any issues except on the game, but perhaps i wouldn't notice rogers service disconnects if they're only a half second long. It's enough to disconnect from the game but not enough to notice elsewhere.

9. Sorry to debunk, maybe North America. But Florida here, and having issues.

10. It's happening with Cogeco and Shaw as well, so I don't see why you would jump to the conclusion that it's a Rogers issue.

11. Good find, I guess that might be the answer, out of warmane's hands.
    But it is weird, as I havent experienced any issues except on the game, but perhaps i wouldn't notice rogers service disconnects if they're only a half second long. It's enough to disconnect from the game but not enough to notice elsewhere.
    that's not so say it's soley the rogers thing. i remember Mercy posting within the last few days that their host was having issues as well, not sure if that's still going on or not tho.

12. I've resorted to tethering off my phone, its with virgin (bell network) and its not disconnecting so at least that's a solution.

13. Ontario. I dc every 30 seconds lol

14. Southern Ontario
    Same here. Getting disconnected every 2 minutes.
    Is there a solution for this problem, or how long will it take for this kind of problem to be resolved?

15. Toronto, Ontario
    While i was in queue it would constantly disconnect, and when i finally got in game, same thing. I could walk around for a few minutes then suddenly disconnect. Never had an issue like this before and there doesn't seem to be a problem with my internet either.

12 Last