1. Embarrassingly funny moment i just had

It starts out like this:

*not being aware that her chat was set to where everyone in your area can see what your saying in a chat bubble*

ME: *not knowing about it until after AFTER I ****ing said it* "My name *click*yelae and I will nao sing de song of my peeple"

*looks up at my screen and sees the bubble*

ME: *in my head* "AAAH! ****! OH **** OH **** OH **** OH ****!" *as face gets all red* hahaha

I should have stayed to see what everyone else would say to it...

2. lol =]
    Well it's not the weirdest thing I've heard.

3. Can someone translate this ****?

4. OMG I HAD ALSO! ~~111!

THE THING GOES JKDCKA MMA ---++++++++++++00000 :d AND THAN MA DICC A N HER YESS NANUS : LIJKE WTYURUTTTTT
    FOMF = = == =ASD , ,,AUN!????

CAN U BELIEVE ITT/??

5. Can someone translate this ****?
    easy, the part where it says "****ing" is what two drunken horny teenagers do.

the part where it repeatedly says "OH ****!" is what comes out of everyones arse.

the part where it says "My name *click*yelae and I will nao sing de song of my peeple" is from a video i watched that is essentially encouraging a meme called "Ugandan Knuckles" or "Do u know de wae" .

6. "OH ****!" is what comes out of everyones arse.
    It evidently comes out of your mouth and keyboard as well.

7. naaaaw REALLY? i didn't even know that was possible! of course it comes out of my mouth and keyboard. it comes out of everyones mouths and keyboards. mine, yours, my friends, feminists, SJW's, Donald trump's... everyone's.

mine just happens to be good ****.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

8. are you from another planet ?! :|
    Do you ever feel like you don't belong here ?!!!!
    TRANSLATE pls :||||||

9. mine just happens to be good ****.
    There is no “good ****”.

10. ah yes my friend, a skrrrrrrrra, and a pap-pap ka-ka-ka to you too!

I once skibiky-pap-pap'ed all over this gal's pu-pum-purrrrrboom, after she SKYA'ED so loudly, her parents heard it and were storming down to her room. (P.S. Her dad is in the police, so uhmm, do some quick-maffs) I had to suffocate her with a pillow. Yeah, Tragic story, I know.

Anyway, Scoobydoobydoo and f-u, your story gave me aids. 5/10, would recommend to hospital patients in intensive care, they might just keel over and die from a stroke after trying to interpret that infantile babble. That's right, put em out of their misery.

Peace

11. I could not only tell who made this thread by the title alone but also the kinds of replies it would get. Every random thing that happens to you in-game is not a "funny moment" worthy of its own thread. It's time to stop.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

12. LOOOOOOOL unbelievabl story man...just crazyness..And did..did she show u dae wey? :hides face, blushing:
    Dem qweens man, always a surprise up their sleeve...not that sleeve ;) hehe Peace :praying hands:

13. you're just jealous that i actually have fun doing it ;) i don't give a rats *** about who likes my **** or not ;)
    Edited: January 24, 2018

14. oh there is, you're just too blind to see it.

12 Last