1. Warrior Charge

May I ask that if it´s happening just to me or have you everyone problems with that? I´ve played on a lot of servers and I know that charging on mountains or just up somewhere like in WSG can drop you under texture, yes, but it happened just sometimes. Here at warmane I have warrior level 73, till exping I´ve dropped under texture minimally 30 times (literally) and had to wait 15 minutes to continue exping cuz ress sickness. Im new to warmane so that´s normal here? I was never dropping under texture that much even on my old server with population 200 where was 60% of whole game totally bugged.

2. Something that helps me ist jumping in the moment you charge ...

3. When did you download your client?

4. Had that happen to me also, but only 3-4 times during leveling to 80. Never happened after that.

5. I have this issue inside of arenas, in bgs, and anywhere else in the game. This needs to be fixed, or I feel like the server could see more of a decline in their revenue.

6. I have this issue inside of arenas, in bgs, and anywhere else in the game. This needs to be fixed, or I feel like the server could see more of a decline in their revenue.
    I simply dont even bother in charge in Dalaran arena....Or in blade's edge near the ramp.

This situation is well know, several people plays in zones where they know there is an high % to fall below map when they are against warriors.

I hope they will fix it as soon as possible

7. Now im level 80. Idk how can this be happening, but when I was exping I was more dropping under texture than exping. Now? While im 80 i havent dropped once :D mb just bad textures at low level zones idk