1. What to do as multiboxer?

Hi guys, i have a few question, hope you can answer this.
    For reference I'll give you info about me
    - I have 1dk 4paladin team
    - Server icecrown
    - I use pwnboxer
    - Potato pc, best I can do is 5 box
    - Done gearing my team to full t9
    - Bored farming instance with dungeon finder

So I'm looking for more fun, what multiboxer can do?

1. What to do as multiboxer other than farming rdf hc
    2. What is the best gold/hour farming as multiboxer
    3. For me it is not that fun multiboxing mele character, what i do is aggro mobs with tank then slave press interact with target hotkey so they can get in range and kill mobs, this not fun for me.
    4. I'm thinking about creating new team with 1paladin 4eleshaman to solve problem no3, what do you guys think?
    5. What is the best 5man boxer can do?
    6. Can you give link for list of soloable wotlk/bc raid as 5man boxer
    7. Is creating 10+ dk with alchemy still good gold source? price of epic gems in my server is quite low.

Since I know nothing about multiboxing, You answer will greatly impact how I invest my time :)
    Thanks before.

2. When u multibox melee u should definitely use ISboxer because Pwnboxer is too limited.
    3. For me it is not that fun multiboxing mele character, what i do is aggro mobs with tank then slave press interact with target hotkey so they can get in range and kill mobs, this not fun for me.
    I can imagine that this is no fun because using IWT in a seperated key is a very inefficient way to multibox melee.
    U should combine IWT and ur melee abilitys so that ur chars walk to the target and use their abilitys by pressing one key. These are things that u can easily setup with ISboxer.

As a 5 man boxer there isnt much u can do when it comes to PvE. U are limited to 5 man dungeons and old school raids. U wont be able to solo a wotlk raid but maybe u find a guild that is willing to take ur 5 chars to their raids. If u wanna raid as multiboxer I think u have a easier time when u multibox 5 range DPS and let other ppl in ur raid do the tanking and healing.
    Edited: January 21, 2018

3. I have same team (and some other characters but mostly played dk+4 pala and then dk+9 pala and now testing dk+5pala+priest+3 druids, I should use more ranged but I just love playing palas)

1. Dk+4 pala is really fun in arena. I have beaten every team I faced both multiboxers (druids, shamans) and real teams some with 500-1k higher GS than me, I lost a few games while gearing but not too badly and when I got gear I haven't lost a single game but there isn't too many arena teams. Sadly 5v5 is so dead you have to be lucky to face a single opponent in 1 day of queueing so I kinda stopped doing that.

WG is fun also, dk+4 pala wins most fights against equal numbers or even when outnumbered a little but it is sadly very weak near keep, getting aoed down by siege in seconds.
    One of many fun fights I won was my 5 man team vs a 10 boxing druid + 2 other players. Was slightly better geared than druid but not massivly and I didn't lose any character :)
    If you see someone on a flying mount: DG -> Chains of Ice -> Divine Storm :) fun to pull in someone that is flying and just instantly kill them, and if they survive they are so slow they can't fly away.

For PVE I think there is nothing else for you to do unless you find a guild that want to play with a multiboxer and you change your classes to ranged since you can't move all your melee effectivly to avoid damage and having 5 melee standing at the same spot means more damage taken if they are targetted by some abilities.

2. There is 2 things you can do to farm gold that I know of but there is probably better ways (I came up with both myself, idk what other people use).
    Daily quests (~6k gold to do the quests, a little more if you do argent tourmanent and use tokens for boe pets to sell, think it takes about 1 hour but haven't timed it) or farm FoS/PoS with enchanting, I made a rough estimation about how much gold I would get from doing it before gold squish and it was almost exactly 6k per hour so probably less now.

3. The way ISBoxer solves IWT is to send IWT with every damage ability you press. You could probably set it up in your software to send both keys.
    I use it manually tho and sometimes I have to hardcast heals and if I sent IWT with every damage ability I think my characters would start running and interrupt the heal.

4. I think you want to play ranged because you could use it better in raid (although I doubt many would let you raid as a multiboxer, a lot of people hate multiboxers and the others would probably prefer having 5 players over 1 multiboxer).

I do not enjoy playing ranged and I think it is annoying to combine melee+ranged because you have to stop moving the ranged characters every time you are gonna cast spell, so either you let them run up right behind the tank (not really optimal to have spellcasters stand in melee range) or you press a key to make them stop follow (this is much more annoying than pressing IWT I think).

7. Before gold squish I think transmute was worth maybe 100-150g, probably less now. Doesn't feel worth the effort to lvl up alchemy and logging the characters every day, refilling them with mats and using daily cd.

4. 3. The way ISBoxer solves IWT is to send IWT with every damage ability you press. You could probably set it up in your software to send both keys.
    I use it manually tho and sometimes I have to hardcast heals and if I sent IWT with every damage ability I think my characters would start running and interrupt the heal.
    If I want to hardcast heals I just use "s" (move backward) to make the characters stay still and then I cast the heal.
    Imo its not very effective to use IWT manually, especially in PvP. What if a opponent runs away from u? U spam the IWT key with one finger and with a other finger ur melee ability? That sounds more complicated than it could be.

5. If I want to hardcast heals I just use "s" (move backward) to make the characters stay still and then I cast the heal.
    Imo its not very effective to use IWT manually, especially in PvP. What if a opponent runs away from u? U spam the IWT key with one finger and with a other finger ur melee ability? That sounds more complicated than it could be.
    Can't try to dps while healing then, have to only heal.
    What does dk do while palas heal, does dk spam a different button for dpsing while they heal so it doesn't trigger their IWT?
    What if palas are being attacked, spell knockback cause spell to finish later, do I wait to press damage ability until every heal has finished or use it as soon as some finish and let the others get cancelled because character start to run?
    Any way I do it I probably lose half a second because I wait too long until I start dpsing again.

I feel like both using IWT automatically and manually is bad for its own reasons. I use thumb for IWT so it doesn't get in the way of my dpsing too much.
    I only tried it automatically once when I tried ISBoxer and I didn't like it, mostly because I didn't setup it properly and it started running to corpses / distant players when I just wanted to buff up, I think it also messed up questing by trigger IWT when a mob died causing the character to loot it too early so not everyone could get quest item.
    Still had to use IWT manually when letting gcd reset when I need to use HoJ, DS, LoH or any other ability like that.

6. You should use both methods at the same time. Have a heal key which uses IWT so that you will only heal if you have art of war procs, and another key that won't use IWT so you can stay still to heal. Do that for each of your abilities. Only nabs use one method or the other :p Trying to make everything "automated" means you are losing out on the individual capabilities of your characters. Using each of them with as much control as possible is what separates you from a macro spammer and a skilled multiboxer imo.

About number 3 in the OP, one prot paladin and 4 elemental shamans is incredibly boring, even more so than paladins. It's pretty much a two button spam team when it comes to RDF. RDF in general will get boring fast with any combination imo. Either get your characters into raids, get a better computer to 10box raids yourself, or start to PvP. Those are pretty much the only significant changes you can make to reduce the boredom.

You should be able to solo a couple of bosses in Naxx if you give them a try, like Noth. Possibly OS10 too if you are good at splitting your characters up into portals to deal with the drakes.

7. 2. There is 2 things you can do to farm gold that I know of but there is probably better ways (I came up with both myself, idk what other people use).
    Daily quests (~6k gold to do the quests, a little more if you do argent tourmanent and use tokens for boe pets to sell, think it takes about 1 hour but haven't timed it) or farm FoS/PoS with enchanting, I made a rough estimation about how much gold I would get from doing it before gold squish and it was almost exactly 6k per hour so probably less now.
    Would you be able to tell us some of the quest names please? You might know most efficient quests.
    Thank you.