1. Bane of the fallen King bug/problem.

So my guild and I are trying to do this right now, and I keep getting 1-2 hit. I'm a prot warrior over every cap I should be like 5 items off BiS our main healer showed me logs of the retail encounter and tanks as geared as me should only be getting hit for roughly 25k at absolute most on 10hc. Yet I'm consistently being hit for 40-50k is this bugged? when will it be fixed? Does Warmane staff even know this isn't how the encounter should be?

2. It's not a bug, they just made it retail-like, thing is to use cd's properly. Many guilds are doing it, means you just gotta figure out when to use cd's.

3. So my guild and I are trying to do this right now, and I keep getting 1-2 hit. I'm a prot warrior over every cap I should be like 5 items off BiS our main healer showed me logs of the retail encounter and tanks as geared as me should only be getting hit for roughly 25k at absolute most on 10hc. Yet I'm consistently being hit for 40-50k is this bugged? when will it be fixed? Does Warmane staff even know this isn't how the encounter should be?
    40-50k per what? auto-attack or soul ripper?

4. Prot warrs are quite paper, rerolled to pala myself. Never going back.

5. Prot warrs are quite paper, rerolled to pala myself. Never going back.
    Prot wars arent paper lol. u just played it wrong and i guess, u never will learn, since u already rerolled to the easiest class.

6. It's not retail like to get 40k melee hits on 10hc(on 25hc maybe) go check some videos on youtube from retail like the paragon one.LK is op right now

7. i heard from too many ppl about bane encounter hardier then lod ones

8. Yeah LK melees for a bit too much on 10hc. Close to 40k on BiS tanks when it should be somewhere 25-30k tops on BiS tanks. Bug reports're made and staff is aware of it prolly so nao just have patience xd.
    Edited: March 8, 2017

9. Prot wars arent paper lol. u just played it wrong and i guess, u never will learn, since u already rerolled to the easiest class.
    Prot wars are totally bugged here. But i didnt figure out what it's exactly not working. Some people thought about the def stance but i don't think it's enough to fix the warrior.

BTW, it easier to heal a rogue linked on BQL than a tank warrior 5k6 xD

10. Not only LK but mostly all bosses Melee swings are bugged. I spammed in global for Voting up by bug report but no one interested in it. Soon moderator will come and close your post too. Coz whenver they get such threads started they will warn you and close ur thread saying mention in bug report and no ever else. Tankspot people with low gears then us are doing icc and we r still struggling so much and hi-gs charred players just say, learn your class or your low gs but they do not know that warmane has high buff bosses.

11. Not only LK but mostly all bosses Melee swings are bugged. I spammed in global for Voting up by bug report but no one interested in it. Soon moderator will come and close your post too. Coz whenver they get such threads started they will warn you and close ur thread saying mention in bug report and no ever else. Tankspot people with low gears then us are doing icc and we r still struggling so much and hi-gs charred players just say, learn your class or your low gs but they do not know that warmane has high buff bosses.
    How are melee swings bugged? From what I know and see the melee swing timers're fine. Damage of those will get solved eventually.. Like be precise dun just say omg BUUUUG. Make some god damn logs of 10n, 10h and 25n full runs den start talking.

12. dmg in icc is fine. Its fine for 25 man raids, beacuse you have a lot more healers to heal tanks,... But problem is in 10 man raids. DMG in 10 man raids is almost same like on 25 man raids. On LK 10hc tank receives same amount of dmg like tank on 25n LK (around 35k-45k dmg). That is the only problem in icc, everything else is fine.

13. How are melee swings bugged? From what I know and see the melee swing timers're fine. Damage of those will get solved eventually.. Like be precise dun just say omg BUUUUG. Make some god damn logs of 10n, 10h and 25n full runs den start talking.
    Srry not melee swings i mean melee hits ! even in rs 25 the halion boss hits so quick and fast ! so that is bugged. Specially all melee damages of bosses are bugged. another common example is bpc prince valanyr ... that guy just rapes us like paper.

14. Srry not melee swings i mean melee hits ! even in rs 25 the halion boss hits so quick and fast ! so that is bugged. Specially all melee damages of bosses are bugged. another common example is bpc prince valanyr ... that guy just rapes us like paper.
    Really? Do you have any evidence that they're bugged? Retail logs/vids vs ours ? Cuz atm u're just stating facts w/o any ground to stand on. Cuz from what I know and see attack speed and damage seems to be ok :).

15. Fluffybully sindragosa on 25hc is hiting tanks for 40k+ mele and spell dmg, and u say that is ok? Some bosses are fine, but some bosses has incrised dmg.

12 Last