1. Incoming Cross Realm PvP and ilvl 284 Items.

Due the incoming "idea" of making a cross realm pvp (BGs and Arenas i guess, or just one? wich one?) it will be fair for non Icecrown realms to put into consideration in the poll a question about a RESTRICTION ON USE INSIDE BGs and "UFC Octagon /flex" if the players want to pew pew fully realesed or not, in short a partial "ban" on these items (All 284) in general: gear, trinkets and weapons would make more equal and reduce the gap between the other 2 realms. Making the PvP more enjoyable and sightly less bursty, AKA 3.3.5c? #MalacoForPresident #ATStyleFukYeah!.

This "suggestion" however should not affect PvE (Dungeons & Raids) and World PvP. On those enviroments the mentioned "RESTRICTION" ON USE SHOULD NOT BE APPLICABLE. Either the possibility of obtaining those mentioned items via farming or coins. Aswell the posibility of facing those bosses that drops those mentioned Items AKA Bleach King and Faglion.

In pretty sure that the developer team can create an error message that says "You can't equip that here" for us.

Let me know your opinion!

2. I play on Icecrown btw or well, used to play. Maybe this hype will make me to come back.
    Edited: January 21, 2018

3. Just because *****s like you dont have the brains nor the means nor the time to farm to get 284ilvl items doesn't mean all should stoop down to your level. Get in a good guild or stop crying. By this your saying The whole of ice crown players should suffer and a part of Lordaeron players as well? Next someone is gonna come here and want player poll on wiping all pvp gear and all items for cross bg's and start fresh for guys like you or your gonna say its hard to get wf shoulders, i dont have it! So no one should have it!!. Cross realm bg hasn't even been enabled and the ranting already started.
    And to add further.. when Ice Crown realm just started after Moltdown.. numerous players cried about the ilvl people already had because they were getting rofl stomped in bg's even when the realm was fresh, nothing was done or there was nothing that could be done, after some time those players tears dried up getting stomped in the bg's, arenas and gradually they worked their brains to get those items fast or they just dried up like their tears. So what you are asking ain't gonna happen.
    Edited: January 21, 2018 Reason: Typo errors

4. I'm full BiS mate. With 3 set of gear + WF and 4 Hc weapons with different enchants and gems on it. So think before you write (click on my avatar and see since when i'm here, way older than you). Proudly carrier of the 1st Legit Kill 10 and 25Hc LK back in the day when Molten's Glory. Seeing your nickname I'm pretty sure I can teach even to tank 10man with that class.

PS: streamed and recorded, videos available.

5. Forget about me clicking on your avatar and checking how old your account is.. Do you think i care who you are, do i care about your achievements? First kills? Is that some real life achievement that you are bragging about? Since you are AN OLD PLAYER.. you should know how wotlk worked, enough said.

6. You are the one caming here with insults and elitist stuffs. SO I'm just saying. About IRL stuff i can send you my CV if you wish.

Take a pill and post something constructive if not get out.

7. I just stated the plain truth about one of the ridiculous requests that people write on forums here and especially if you are a seasoned player you should be well aware how many players are going to think about it and how stupid of a suggestion it is.
    Why dont you take a pill of "think about what im suggesting".

8. if something like this happens, i'd rather see them scale certain items down, than to have a "you can't wear this here" kind of system. that way people don't have to go out and get a different gear set just to be able to continue doing what they've always done.

9. A scaled down version is very much acceptable.

10. So your suggestion is that because some players are **** and dont have gears other people who have already played hard and collected all the sets upto the wrathful and such should lose their **** just because others are ****? this difference will always be there on an MMORPG , stop crying about it and focus on your own progress.

11. So your suggestion is that because some players are **** and dont have gears other people who have already played hard and collected all the sets upto the wrathful and such should lose their **** just because others are ****? this difference will always be there on an MMORPG , stop crying about it and focus on your own progress.
    No, his suggestion is to create an even field for people from Lord who actually worked for their gear and lazy people from Icecrown who simply paid for it or who got carried by a 6k gs donor group.

12. No, his suggestion is to create an even field for people from Lord who actually worked for their gear and lazy people from Icecrown who simply paid for it or who got carried by a 6k gs donor group.
    cause those are the only 2 kinds of people on icecrown.....

13. cause those are the only 2 kinds of people on icecrown.....
    Yes, majority consists of those 2.

14. Yes, majority consists of those 2.
    eh, can't argue that since i don't have any statistics for donations. i forsee some color conversations if cross realm bg's become a thing haha.

15. if they bring back df and heirlooms on lord, why not put the ilvl247 and lower items back on marketplace?...like it was before
    that would REALLY REALLY help the twinking community

12 Last