1. Icecrown or Lordaeron?

Hey folks,

I want to get into wotlk again but I'm not sure which server to go with. I just want to do some casual raiding but mainly PvP, tho not with the aim of grinding a lot to reach the top of arena ladders or anything.

I don't have the time or will to level from 1-80 again, so I'm wondering what the best option is:

1. Play on ICC with my current level 80 in sh*t gear. I'm useless in PvP with my current gear so I'd have to buy some with my dp's & do some grinding to be useful in pvp.
    2. Buy a fresh 80 off the marketplace on Lord & gear that one up. I think it might be easier to become useful there as it's a fresher server & not everyone is BiS already, but is this server active enough in terms of PvP? (I play mostly during NA peak)

2. i'd wait until they announce how cross realm bg's is going to go before making your decision. it would suck to buy an 80 on lord only to be thrown back into bg's with icecrown players.

3. If you are doing pvp, just play on icecrown and do the grind for gear. I am guessing you aren't affected by the queue and the population there is larger and cross realm pvp is around corner, so myswell just play on icecrown for the higher rates and easier to get into VOA's and other stuff that could help with pvp gear.

4. Thanks guys. I'll be staying on ICC then, wasn't aware of the cross realm pvp, but that leaves no reason to play on Lordaeron for me.

5. Thanks guys. I'll be staying on ICC then, wasn't aware of the cross realm pvp, but that leaves no reason to play on Lordaeron for me.
    afaik it's not 100% certain yet. but it's a possibility.

6. Cross realm arena is not guaranteed to be a thing on Lordaeron. BGs however most likely will be

7. Doesnt matter since we will probably get cross realm bgs for pvp,but i would suggest icecrown,lordaeron pvp is a joke compared to icecrown. And i know this because i play on both realms.

8. Doesnt matter since we will probably get cross realm bgs for pvp,but i would suggest icecrown,lordaeron pvp is a joke compared to icecrown. And i know this because i play on both realms.
    Would u suggest playing on Lordraen in PVE wise or still Icecrown is better?

9. Would u suggest playing on Lordraen in PVE wise or still Icecrown is better?
    Lordaeron pve has buffed raids (harder), and icecrown has a higher population and more end game players with guilds and stuff, but that's because lordaeron is newer and doesn't have a store for BiS items.

I'd say lordaeron if you want to grind from level 1 slowly and challenge yourself, but icecrown if you want to go faster or donate for stuff. Nothing wrong with either, just depends what you want.

10. just go on icecrown donate for bis weps and trinkets and run icecrown heroics for 232 gear

thats about 60$ and you can actually get into icc 10/25