1. You realise that there are "Icecrown BiS players" on both side, right?
    Also, do you realise you're in a 10 y/o game? People have farmed what you're farming right now for a bunch of years... Nothing new or to be proud on re-doing it.

As you state "everyone who pay for gear bla bla bla", the legit answer can be that the majority of players who act like you are the same who cant afford to buy gear, so they wanted to go in a "new no donation server" to stay in their mediocrity while talkig bull**** about other realms.

Let me guess:
    - Did you play Lordaeron since day1? Or u're just one noname new player who try acting smart?
    - If you did, then i suppose u've enjoyed the hours in que.
    - You bought coins to skip que? What have you used your coins for?

I got this thing called "8-hours daily work" that provides me this thing called money.
    Then five times a week i got this thing called gym, maybe you know that
    Then the other days i got something called real life, maybe u've heard it.
    While you'r "honor and self respect" is farming behind a pc pixels all over, i use the same honor and respect to go ahead in life, and use as many money as i want go not waste time like you in a 10 y/o game.

I find more honor and respect someone who use his gained money, to get gear on an old game cause the lack of time, but still in this way support the server,much more then people like u.

Wait....what?
    This whole post is just gold, you destroy these lordaeron jerks psychologically epic argument just like they use against us.

Just incredible.

/clap

2. So Lordaeron hardcore skillars will be able to destroy Icocrown noobs in BGs with great ease, where is the problem?

3. As someone who has played on Warsong (remember that?), Lorderon fairly hardcore prior to the shutdown incident and now on Blackrock very casually, I very much welcome the change. The queue time problem in 3s and BGs is persistent for years now. Sometimes you may get roflstomped that is true, but in the end you will reach your elo and you will have many more matches. The situation on Lord and Blackrock is pretty dire for PVP and I cannot agree with people who rather have no BGs and Arenas than a few that are unfairly matched.

Edit: Btw, I also believe that the decision is already been made based on the numbers of people leaving the underperforming realms (Blackrock / Lord) and that the Warmane leadership is not going to get swayed by a vocal minority that is projecting doomsday scenarios. Mediv was closed (for the better), RDF came to Lord (for the better) and x-realm BGs will also come and make PVP better for everyone
    Edited: January 24, 2018

4. Maybe this is why you're not getting queue for bg on Blackrock? hmmmmmm

5. Maybe this is why you're not getting queue for bg on Blackrock? hmmmmmm
    Maybe because Alliance race is superior to horde in WOTLK?
    Maybe because Blackrock it's an Arena Server?
    Maybe (i dont know if it is like was) but..... If im not wrong Blackrock provides cross-faction bg....

6. Maybe because Alliance race is superior to horde in WOTLK?
    Maybe (i dont know if it is like was) but..... If im not wrong Blackrock provides cross-faction bg....
    Don't qq to me then.

7. ffs just let this server die and restart

it turned to *** once icc was released year ago.

8. ffs just let this server die and restart

it turned to *** once icc was released year ago.
    Warmane just shaking things up to make the realm interesting again after the big slump throughout 2017. The gold squish I noticed increased ACTIVITY (not necessarily population) in the realm because it gave lower-level players (who were not much into making gold) more power.

Then RDF hastened progression, which meant more level 80s. But at the same time it's encouraging (and incentivising) bads to do dungeons. So every program has an offset.

While we can't expect cross-realm BGs to be purely beneficial, PvP activity will increase no matter what. Remember that people will choose shorter BG queues over slight imbalance - because the former brings them more honor points in the long haul.

9. We also need to remember that Lordaeron isn't what it used to be. We're back to being circa 2013-14 where things are more routine and catered toward building a community as opposed to the pre-ICC competitive grind.

The community needs something that will make activity efficient and rewarding without sacrificing x1 gravity.

10. Having crossrealm PvP with Icecrown and Blackrock wont be fair for us Lordaeron players - and for those who say "Well, we will have Icecrown and Blackrock players on our teams too" That is still a very, very bad idea.

So here is my explanation on why I think this is a horrible idea: When RDF and Heirlooms are enabled Lordaeron will gain a massive population boost, and this will have a huge impact on faster batteground queues for everyone on Lordaeron.
    I feel like I'm missing something, so fill me in, if I am.
    First, I think first point does balance out the sides. And in what season is Lordaeron in at the moment?
    And the explanation is "When RDF and Heirlooms are enabled Lordaeron will gain a massive population boost..." alright, you will have more people, great, how is that a downside of crossrealm pvp?

Not sure if the author of this thread is a troll or not.

11. I'm the happiest I've ever been to Lordaeron. I just returned because they enabled RDF and I'm looking forward to purchase heirlooms since I'm a sucker for leveling alts. PvP does not affect much since I'm not too interested in it, but cross realm RDF would be amazing.

12. cross realm RDF would be amazing.
    While i really dont give a **** about this, the problem is the "buffed" content of lordaeron, so if you make a instance... which version will be? lord or icecrown?

for the pvp scene, the other thing that could help is enable cross faction bg, you know like blackrock.

13. While i really dont give a **** about this, the problem is the "buffed" content of lordaeron, so if you make a instance... which version will be? lord or icecrown?

for the pvp scene, the other thing that could help is enable cross faction bg, you know like blackrock.
    Dungeons are not buffed, only raids.

14. on behalf of actually pros and cons of x-realm, not just raging bs

Maybe because Alliance race is superior to horde in WOTLK?
    well thats always debateable but its proves what believe is op and its shown blackrock stats, as it is shown in lordaeron.
    i've been on lordaeron since naxx and for me bgs have always been horde favored because their racials favour ranged and healers, and therefore theres a lot more healers and ranged in bgs compared to alliance side.
    i say that being a human death knigth 2 trinkets op kind of guy that complains not having pocket healers. but if you do bgs on lordaeron you know thats how it goes

what concerns me tho is the hard to catch up curve of gear in wotlk and how little people theres on lordaeron. doing bgs theres for honor is excruciating as alliance, dont get me started on finding arena mates and playing games. if you're starting out, you will also face 2k+ .
    in that way, the xrealm is going to be ****in amazing, and in many ways more.

but theres another thing that concerns me alot: getting gear in icecrown in so much easier, not only because you can donate cuz i wouldnt say thats easy.
    its costy. but there are pugs for everything going around in incrown, which X-relm bg queue wont fix, and more bgs, which x-relm will fix.

one solution that comes to my mind to adress this is some sort of cross realm global chat.. not really, but some sort of cross realm raiding tool,
    which im pretty sure its out of hand. maybe allow transfer from lordaeron to icecrown and make it even bigger ? or adress shop prices for lordaeron ? i dont know, but these issues seem important for me because i long to come back to lordaeron

First ... 3456 Last