1. YOu're simply tryng to force a WHOLE realm, bigger in terms of population, of activity, of donations to adapt to a dead realm nowdays, only because YOU joined an hardcore realm, and now noticed thats not easy to get BiS gear.
    This is what you are trying to do (using your words as they apply on you not me or anyone else that thinks it is a bad idea to make coin shop players fight against players without coin shop).
    NOTHING changes with icecrown if it does not get crossrealm, nothing bad happens to icecrown.
    You are trying to force a whole realm (Lordaeron) to make all their items almost useless for pvp and you are trying to force 4500-5500 GS players to only be able to fight against 6000+ GS players.

But you have not understood anything of what I have written so I won't write anything else.
    Edited: January 22, 2018

2. So try being less of a selfcentered **** and maybe understand the other side of the argument. You are such an amazing person who ears money and affords items and wants to enjoy end game, cool, but some people might want that you do that on YOUR realm, not theirs. Is a concearn, not a clear "nono", maybe it will work out nicely in the end if Warmane put some restrictions and balance factors.
    People who joined Lordaeron wanted an hardcore pve experience, can be liked or not im not here to discuss it, but in the same way Lordaeron players want so badly to see Icecrown items scaled down, just because their choose was to join an harder and more "time needed" realm.

I would like ask you 1 thing, Icecrown its up from two years aprox (or more, dont remember), if a player wanted, he would have farmed all the gear he wanted on all his alts, in the same way as you could do (with more time cause rate/difficult) on Lordaeron, why he should see his gear farmed scaled down cause of the decision of others who took the x1/hardcore server? If Lordaeron had the population/activity of Icecrown, at this point we would be close to the same kind of realm, it's just about time and interests of the players.

Also, just out of curiosity i was checking right now MEMORIES armory, and tons of them got HC gear and so on. They done it and if they were not ending the guild, at this point they would have been all full hc geared.

Same goes for whoever farmed Shadowmourne on Lordaeron, he wouldnt be able to use it in crossrealm? Or, he will and people on Icecrown not?

This is what you are trying to do (using your words as they apply on you not me or anyone else that thinks it is a bad idea to make coin shop players fight against players without coin shop).
    NOTHING changes with icecrown if it does not get crossrealm, nothing bad happens to icecrown.
    You are trying to force a whole realm (Lordaeron) to make all their items almost useless for pvp and you are trying to force 4500-5500 GS players to only be able to fight against 6000+ GS players.

But you have not understood anything of what I have written so I won't write anything else.

As stated above, the few guilds that were really hardcore, were far above your GS statement.....More like Lordaeron have too few really guilds to progress and gear up.

WARMANE is not touching your lovely hardcore pve , but is tryng to save your dead PvP activity.

3. If you've a dead realm it's sad for you, thats what you deserve, but then do not type things like "

As stated above, the few guilds that were really hardcore, were far above your GS statement.....More like Lordaeron have too few really guilds to progress and gear up.

WARMANE is not touching your lovely hardcore pve , but is tryng to save your dead PvP activity.
    Since you wrote that out of context comment I wrote before I have to reply.
    That was the queue time on Icecrown not Lordaeron, I was not QQing I was asking if anyone knew what was the cause of the queue time since I felt like it should be faster than that on icecrown considering its population so I was asking if it was because I played horde, queued specific bg, or if it was because I queued in a 10 man group. (I was thinking about making a ally team if it was that, or queue as 2 individual 5 man groups if it was that)

Since you are clearly playing on icecrown you should ofcourse not have any part in the vote about making lordaeron crossrealm, which they stated in the announcement "upcoming poll for Lordaeron players", which is a good thing because as everything you said points at you just want to one shot some low geared Lordaeron players.

4. which is a good thing because as everything you said points at you just want to one shot some low geared Lordaeron players.
    Says the 10-man Multiboxer...

Also sorry to say im playng on Icecrown, & Lordaeron.

5. Kinda rare, the fact that a realm is far behind the other cause it's way younger then Icecrown, cant be a point to "punish" Icecrown meta/players. As you would have exactly the same point if the top guilds on Lord were not leaving the server.
    It's actually older, Lordaeron had 12k + queue when Icecrown wasn't even made. :D

6. It's actually older, Lordaeron had 12k + queue when Icecrown wasn't even made. :D
    You got my point anyway ... The "name" is older, but the realm itself it's not

7. Me and my friends gonna voteyes for the cross realm!And yes for the bgs between icecrown lordaeron and blackrock! Its an oportunity for everyone to be united!!! Both low level twinks,80s pvp all everyone.

P.s i play on both realms.

#MULTICULTULAR

:D

8. Me and my friends gonna voteyes for the cross realm!And yes for the bgs between icecrown lordaeron and blackrock! Its an oportunity for everyone to be united!!! Both low level twinks,80s pvp all everyone.

P.s i play on both realms.

#MULTICULTULAR

:D
    Following the statements of the people above:

No because Icecrown players can make BiS twinks so easy,while twinks on Lordaeron it's much harder! haHAA

9. Following the statements of the people above:

No because Icecrown players can make BiS twinks so easy,while twinks on Lordaeron it's much harder! haHAA
    They choose to have it harder... its an oportunity to make these server even more blizzlike i think there is no private server that has cross realm bgs,and warmane will become first one! Its really damn good ideaaa!!!

10. Its funny how only the honorless noobs who buy gear want the crossrealm bgs, bcz they been getting wrecked all the time by other honorless itembuying noobs. Stay on your cancer icecrown.

11. Tbh Auren some lordaeron players are very jelous of ic players as it looks,i mean you choose to play on 1x why then bash other playing on higher rate exp? And most important how exactly this will kill pvp for lordaeron when pvp on lordaeron is dead :D
    Cmon... no one dueling outside sw and orgrimmar
    Very hard to play bgs tajes time to pop,you barely play alterac or ioc arenas meh... takes time to pop
    If cross realm arenas and bg happen 3v3 and 5v5 gonna be actuve probably.

12. Its funny how only the honorless noobs who buy gear want the crossrealm bgs, bcz they been getting wrecked all the time by other honorless itembuying noobs. Stay on your cancer icecrown.
    Chill dude dont overgeneralize,skill>gear,if someone pays money to get gears he pays to catch up because he doesnt have time or will to farm items and some people have been through content YEARS OF FARMING.

If you could,you would do the same ok? Stop being hypocrite,because of donators you have this server show some respect,because $$ ok?

13. No just logicaly, everyone who buys gear in an rpg game must be somehow defective, i mean its basicaly cheating, and buying gear in an rpg geam beats the whole purpose of RPG. This is the main difference between icecrown players and lordaeron players.

Icecrown players dont know the meaning of honor or self respect. Lordaeron players wanna hard farm everything themselves and with current state of the server when only new lvl 80s join bgs to get some fast gear, i totaly see how the honorless players of icecrown want to be matched against that and get free wins. Shamefull.

14. No just logicaly, everyone who buys gear in an rpg game must be somehow defective, i mean its basicaly cheating, and buying gear in an rpg geam beats the whole purpose of RPG. This is the main difference between icecrown players and lordaeron players.

Icecrown players dont know the meaning of honor or self respect. Lordaeron players wanna hard farm everything themselves and with current state of the server when only new lvl 80s join bgs to get some fast gear, i totaly see how the honorless players of icecrown want to be matched against that and get free wins. Shamefull.
    Define me honor and self respect lol? What rpg? Role playing game? Most people buy to pvp lol not to role play,and why do you care if you have good gear? You earn your gear for yourself not others.

15. Chill dude dont overgeneralize,skill>gear,if someone pays money to get gears he pays to catch up because he doesnt have time or will to farm items and some people have been through content YEARS OF FARMING.

If you could,you would do the same ok? Stop being hypocrite,because of donators you have this server show some respect,because $$ ok?
    No dude. I got this thing called player honor and self respect. I would never buy gear. You know, not even icecrown item shop sells hc items. FOR A REASON.

If you need definiton of honor and self respect, you are exactly embodiment of what is wrong with icecrown players.

First 12345 ... Last