1. People of Lordaeron - PLEASE READ THIS!!!

First I want you to read this quote from Proterean:
    Greetings Warmane community,

After much consideration and on community request, we have decided to make changes to Lordaeron's realm design, main changes affecting the Dungeon Finder system and then some. We would like to use this opportunity as well to note that there will be an upcoming poll for Lordaeron players where we will give the decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.

Changes that will go in effect:

• Dungeon Finder enabled
    • Heirlooms available in vendors

There is also a possibility of other changes depending on community feedback and further analysis. These changes are scheduled to go into effect on January 22, 2018.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    So Proterean wrote in that message that there will soon be a poll that will allow us that play on Lordaeron to vote if we want to be able to play Battlegrounds or Arenas with servers like Icecrown (Which is a 100% pay2win server) and Blackrock (Which is a server where you can get the best gear with 1 click of a button and a lot of free pvp items).

I have seen a lot of people saying this is a good thing - but believe me. It's an extremely horrible thing. So I will explain why:

Having crossrealm PvP with Icecrown and Blackrock wont be fair for us Lordaeron players - and for those who say "Well, we will have Icecrown and Blackrock players on our teams too" That is still a very, very bad idea.

So here is my explanation on why I think this is a horrible idea: When RDF and Heirlooms are enabled Lordaeron will gain a massive population boost, and this will have a huge impact on faster batteground queues for everyone on Lordaeron.

I hope you guys now understand why having crossrealm PvP is a very bad idea. If you agree with what I've written here, then please, I beg you all to vote no for crossrealms PvP. Because if crossrealm PvP wins on the poll. Lordaeron will be ruined. There will be no point in playing PvP anymore, especially not arenas because of Blackrock noobs with best in slot PvP gear.

I really hope crossrealm PvP will lose in the poll. I hope you guys think so aswell because if it wins Lordaeron PvP will be destroyed.

Thanks for reading and please tell me what you guys think about this!

2. Lordaeron pvp already destroyed.... U play with same ppls nothing change with this population what is 5-6k max 2-3k play bgs and on 80 that 1,5-2k/2 that mean 750-1000 on each side.... Dont u think with 10k+ pvp peoples this will be more change?And those items still available in game except rs gears.Crossrealm will be nice for twink brackets too what is more active than 80s pvp .....

3. And there is peoples who cant play in peak hours when pvp total dead on lordaeron...

4. Lordaeron pvp already destroyed.... U play with same ppls nothing change with this population what is 5-6k max 2-3k play bgs and on 80 that 1,5-2k/2 that mean 750-1000 on each side.... Dont u think with 10k+ pvp peoples this will be more change?And those items still available in game except rs gears.Crossrealm will be nice for twink brackets too what is more active than 80s pvp .....
    And there is peoples who cant play in peak hours when pvp total dead on lordaeron...
    As I said in my post. When Random Dungeon Finder and Heirlooms are enabled - Lordaeron will 100% get a HUGE increase in the server population. So that won't be an issue.

5. We will see what will happen with population after rdf enable

6. But i dont think there will be 12k ppls like was 2 years ago

7. We will see what will happen with population after rdf enable
    Yeah, of course!

But i dont think there will be 12k ppls like was 2 years ago
    Of course there won't be 12000 people - but there will be a lot more people when those two things gets enabled.

8. IMO best thing is activate crossrealm and let it like that for month.then put vote online after we try it and then we can choose if we like it or not.

9. everyone that says cross realm arena is a bad idea for lordaeron, has never played here above 2,2k mmr. You literally face the same team over and over, if you get ques at all.

10. Ofc im gonna vote no lol, i kept saying that from the start. Only druids and rogues who just wanna farm hks and maybe alliance healers will vote yes.

11. With Cross-Realm bg enabled, Lordaeron will have population boost. I know many who are inactive on their Lordaeron toons and went to Icecrown because PVP is dead and BG barely pops in Lordaeron. So YES for Cross-Realm bg! Who wants to wait hours for BG to pop?

12. As I said in my post. When Random Dungeon Finder and Heirlooms are enabled - Lordaeron will 100% get a HUGE increase in the server population. So that won't be an issue.
    I think so too.

Anyone know when this poll will happen?

13. Do you prefer waiting 30+ minutes in queue? With only WSG and sometimes AB popping?
    Do you prefer facing the same 3-4 arena teams over and over again?

14. Do you prefer waiting 30+ minutes in queue? With only WSG and sometimes AB popping?
    Do you prefer facing the same 3-4 arena teams over and over again?
    That's only on NA time.

123 ... Last