1. No just logicaly, everyone who buys gear in an rpg game must be somehow defective, i mean its basicaly cheating, and buying gear in an rpg geam beats the whole purpose of RPG. This is the main difference between icecrown players and lordaeron players.

Icecrown players dont know the meaning of honor or self respect. Lordaeron players wanna hard farm everything themselves and with current state of the server when only new lvl 80s join bgs to get some fast gear, i totaly see how the honorless players of icecrown want to be matched against that and get free wins. Shamefull.
    You realise that there are "Icecrown BiS players" on both side, right?
    Also, do you realise you're in a 10 y/o game? People have farmed what you're farming right now for a bunch of years... Nothing new or to be proud on re-doing it.

As you state "everyone who pay for gear bla bla bla", the legit answer can be that the majority of players who act like you are the same who cant afford to buy gear, so they wanted to go in a "new no donation server" to stay in their mediocrity while talkig bull**** about other realms.

Let me guess:
    - Did you play Lordaeron since day1? Or u're just one noname new player who try acting smart?
    - If you did, then i suppose u've enjoyed the hours in que.
    - You bought coins to skip que? What have you used your coins for?

No dude. I got this thing called player honor and self respect. I would never buy gear. You know, not even icecrown item shop sells hc items. FOR A REASON.
    I got this thing called "8-hours daily work" that provides me this thing called money.
    Then five times a week i got this thing called gym, maybe you know that
    Then the other days i got something called real life, maybe u've heard it.
    While you'r "honor and self respect" is farming behind a pc pixels all over, i use the same honor and respect to go ahead in life, and use as many money as i want go not waste time like you in a 10 y/o game.

I find more honor and respect someone who use his gained money, to get gear on an old game cause the lack of time, but still in this way support the server,much more then people like u.

, not even icecrown item shop sells hc items.
    Wait....what?
    Edited: January 22, 2018

2. No dude. I got this thing called player honor and self respect. I would never buy gear. You know, not even icecrown item shop sells hc items. FOR A REASON.

If you need definiton of honor and self respect, you are exactly embodiment of what is wrong with icecrown players.
    If it was so bad,then it wouldnt attract most new players and overall players to join icecrown,and why not "promote" your argument? Explain to me what honor and self respect means to you in a video game,i wanna hear it.

3. Tbh Auren some lordaeron players are very jelous of ic players as it looks,i mean you choose to play on 1x why then bash other playing on higher rate exp? And most important how exactly this will kill pvp for lordaeron when pvp on lordaeron is dead :D
    Cmon... no one dueling outside sw and orgrimmar
    Very hard to play bgs tajes time to pop,you barely play alterac or ioc arenas meh... takes time to pop
    If cross realm arenas and bg happen 3v3 and 5v5 gonna be actuve probably.
    We chose to play here with the understanding that we would be playing with/against people who also chose to play here, if you get my meaning.
    Also, people said that having the RDF disabled was causing low pop on Lord, so now that it's working, Lordaeron won't be dead right?

4. You realise that there are "Icecrown BiS players" on both side, right?
    Also, do you realise you're in a 10 y/o game? People have farmed what you're farming right now for a bunch of years... Nothing new or to be proud on re-doing it.

As you state "everyone who pay for gear bla bla bla", the legit answer can be that the majority of players who act like you are the same who cant afford to buy gear, so they wanted to go in a "new no donation server" to stay in their mediocrity while talkig bull**** about other realms.

Let me guess:
    - Did you play Lordaeron since day1? Or u're just one noname new player who try acting smart?
    - If you did, then i suppose u've enjoyed the hours in que.
    - You bought coins to skip que? What have you used your coins for?
    Yeah there are icecrown bis players, but the difficulty of icc on icecrown is bad joke compared to lordaeron. Did you even play icc on lordaeron? I assume no otherwise you couldnt say bs like that.

Dude srsly i dunno what is wrong with you, even if i would be ultragazilioner i wouldnt buy gear in an rpg geam, its absolutely the definition of cheating, its absolutely dishonorable. The reason i play on lordaeron is to stay away from mediocrity of icececrown players, who with shadowmournes and biss gear get outdpsed by nongeabuying eleshamans.... its pathetic. Go watch Memories vs Udba and tell me something. On lordaeron you dont have icc buff (30%hp and 30% bonus dmg) and bosses are buffed at the same time. Icecrown is just casual heaven, a bad joke for any serious player.

And no, i dont play since day one, i started playing here like 2 weeks after lordaeron became wotlk. I didnt have to enjoy time in quee since i was logged in pretty much 24/7. And no i didnt buy coins to skip quee, I bought coins to get legendary xmog scrolls and wooly rhino mount. Buying gear would be shamefull.

5. Yeah there are icecrown bis players, but the difficulty of icc on icecrown is bad joke compared to lordaeron. Did you even play icc on lordaeron? I assume no otherwise you couldnt say bs like that.
    And whats that even related to what we're talking about?
    Dude srsly i dunno what is wrong with you, even if i would be ultragazilioner i wouldnt buy gear in an rpg geam, its absolutely the definition of cheating, its absolutely dishonorable.
    So if these "cheaters" wouldnt exist, where you could play? I can understand such crazy point from someone that plays only on retail, but here u're playng thanks to these people.
    The reason i play on lordaeron is to stay away from mediocrity of icececrown players, who with shadowmournes and biss gear get outdpsed by nongeabuying eleshamans.... its pathetic.
    More like you sounds mad over dps race, means so much.
    Go watch Memories vs Udba and tell me something. On lordaeron you dont have icc buff (30%hp and 30% bonus dmg) and bosses are buffed at the same time. Icecrown is just casual heaven, a bad joke for any serious player.
    Who is talking about that? You see? your points are completly no sense.
    And no, i dont play since day one, i started playing here like 2 weeks after lordaeron became wotlk. I didnt have to enjoy time in quee since i was logged in pretty much 24/7.
    Avoiding being kicked out of the game, taking legit peoples slots. Would consider this an abuse of a not-working propery kicking system. Or, if you were online 24/7, i suggest you contact a psychological help

And no i didnt buy coins to skip quee, I bought coins to get legendary xmog scrolls and wooly rhino mount. Buying gear would be shamefull.
    You really wasted 50coins for Xmog scrolls (or more as you use plural) , used coins for mount not obtanaible in any legit way, so being different from the "normal players". And talks about people who get items farmable ingame for avoid hours of farming done for 10 years?? Your stupidity amaze me.

You're completly nosense.

Edit:
    , not even icecrown item shop sells hc items.
    Wait....what?
    Edited: January 22, 2018 Reason: Wait what?

6. my question as ignorant (really) how can ppl from lordaeron compete vs a server where 90% of ppl shopped t10 or warthful and loadtons of dk/pally/warr with shadowmourne ? lordaeron has not a market shopping like icecrown and ppl who need to gear up will abandon bg or bots themm because is no sense being zerged by shadowmourne ppl i guess. (my humble opinion ofc)

7. #1 If you dont understand how that is related you are whats wrong with icecrown.
    #2 Yeah its kind of true, thats why these individuals are kept in a zoo called icecrown.
    #3 Not mad over dps race =D I just have super bad experience with icecrown players, Half of paladins dont have ress spell. Half of shamans dont have all totems.

You wanna go icc 25 pug with eleshaman 5,7 and guy with shadowmourne and pretty much bis gear tells you you are too low gs. 1 hour later he invs u anyway bcz he has no other shaman and then u outdps him and most of his group who has bis gear with your supper ****ty 5,7 eleshaman with 200itemlvl trinkets? ***** please. This legit happened to me.

#4 If you srlsy dont understand the point you are whats wrong with icecrown players.
    #5 No comment

#6 no dude. I got dem coinz for selling gold just btw. And its your stupidity that amazes me. All i see in your messages is "I am noob who wants to buy bis gear and play crossrealm pvp vs 4Kgs players so i can win for once.

Your casual approach is exactly why retail wow got ruined into unplayable casual bs.

8. We chose to play here with the understanding that we would be playing with/against people who also chose to play here, if you get my meaning.
    Also, people said that having the RDF disabled was causing low pop on Lord, so now that it's working, Lordaeron won't be dead right?
    Yeah it seems so,lordaeron gained a "boost" in population now that rdf was enabled.

9. The Dungeon Finder and the heirlooms are a really good change but I agree with you about the PvP, how we can compare with ppl that have full bis without any problems because theirs guilds can rush alls raids because they are full BiS. This situation can compare like if you with 25 years old start to fight with a boy with 13 years old so... In my opinion it could be possible for our the Lordaeron's ppl it will destroy all pvp here :(

10. Also, do you realise you're in a 10 y/o game? People have farmed what you're farming right now for a bunch of years... Nothing new or to be proud on re-doing it.
    i agree, just give lordaeron players 264-277 + epics gear while cross realm bg. (scale is good option too)

11. #1 If you dont understand how that is related you are whats wrong with icecrown.
    #2 Yeah its kind of true, thats why these individuals are kept in a zoo called icecrown.
    #3 Not mad over dps race =D I just have super bad experience with icecrown players, Half of paladins dont have ress spell. Half of shamans dont have all totems.

You wanna go icc 25 pug with eleshaman 5,7 and guy with shadowmourne and pretty much bis gear tells you you are too low gs. 1 hour later he invs u anyway bcz he has no other shaman and then u outdps him and most of his group who has bis gear with your supper ****ty 5,7 eleshaman with 200itemlvl trinkets? ***** please. This legit happened to me.

#4 If you srlsy dont understand the point you are whats wrong with icecrown players.
    #5 No comment

#6 no dude. I got dem coinz for selling gold just btw. And its your stupidity that amazes me. All i see in your messages is "I am noob who wants to buy bis gear and play crossrealm pvp vs 4Kgs players so i can win for once.

Your casual approach is exactly why retail wow got ruined into unplayable casual bs.
    Despite the fact that you dont even know how to quote propery on forum... So will have to point out each random answer you gave.

1) We're not talking about PvE aspects of the game, we're talking about a possible merge in terms of PvP, where i can easly say the famous GS wall would come only at the start of the season. I personally never had problems in gear up wih Furious / Vote points gear.
    2) You realise that on Lordaeron there are tons of donators also? But hey, till you dont see the mighty blue glowing effect around them is all fine.,right.
    3) Actually yes you are, i've always outdps some random BIS donator in any pug, cause 1# it's a pug and in the majority of time they dont have high experience to even know the rotations, altho they are still learning, they have invited you just as you said, no other shaman, not because u're something special.
    4) Talking about an event done by a bunch of guilds it's nothing related to the realm, especially as the people you claim have stopped Lordaeron for a reason, THAT was a proper guild, that was helping all the server out, while you just talk all over. Also, we're talking about a x7 realm and a x1 "hardcore" realm, whats hard to understand? Also, once again we're talking about PvP, if you dont have anything intelligent to say, just dont say anything.
    5) More like you got two weights and two measures depending if you need it or not.
    6) You donated and obtained items to look different from non-donor, while others simply donated to skip the grind-fest in a 10 years old expansion in a server 2+ years old, for gear obtanaible by everyone else, so nothing that will make you step above any player. But hey, donors are the plague ;)

Still waiting for answer on this.

All i see in your messages is "I am noob who wants to buy bis gear and play crossrealm pvp vs 4Kgs players so i can win for once.

Sorrry but its not even close.

We're not talking about retail or any new game, we're talking about a 10 years old game, with the same mechanism, on a private server to be even more specific.
    From how you talk u're just someone who joined Lordaeron thinking that just by that u can consider yourself above any other player (inb4 "BUT MAN I BEST PLAYER RETAIL"), who legit dont have the patience to farm AGAIN the same content all over, especially if just pvp oriented.
    Also, sorry to sa to you that private server ARE and will always be casuals, even if your mighty Lordaeron is called out as Hardcore realm, the bosses are simply overtuned, that much overtuned that the "top" guilds quitted cause of them, not cause their hard/new mechanism & encounter, just do a simple research on forum.

Despite what you think, i did all my progression from Retail vanilla till Cataclysm, i've farmed my own hc gear back on retail, farmed my gear back on Molten in the same way as grinded on several others PServers, no reason to farm it again on Icecrown for the 10th time, especially if i wouldnt care less nowdays about PvE 10 y/o older.
    You're just an arrogant and egoistic kid who simply cant understand the basics about PServer, if someone is claiming to be that much "serious" player, wouldnt play an old game, provided by a not official Warcraft owner.
    Also, you're that much arrogant that cant even read above, where i says i dont need BiS gear to stomp people, not even close, and i dont do a single BG since idk, months. More like YOU are scared to be shotted, i've killled and being killed by lower or higher GS, but i wouldnt care less as it's a part of the game itself and how it WAS designed.
    Accusing peoples like "me" who simply dont care anymore to do the same content all over in terms of PvE, and use their money (Same as you did) to get something from market, that we're "casuals" and reason why retail being a different game then before it's just the most stupid point ever seen, provide some solid points isted of act the kid as you look (or want to look like) answering such like "If you dont understand how that is related you are whats wrong with icecrown.".

Just look at your attitude,you are one of the reason why Lordaeron is a dead server, dont forget it.
    Stop think you are something like hardcore player, cause u're just playng on a server claimed as it (simply overtuned bosses, nothing new) but with 10 y/o content. Hardcore players dont play in Private Server, as soon as u'll understand it, maybe you'll grow up.

We chose to play here with the understanding that we would be playing with/against people who also chose to play here, if you get my meaning.
    Thats actually a proper answer, with a good point. Not like your random points without any logical connection.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

12. Crymore here.

I, a diehard Lordaeron player as everyone knows, look forward to facing these Icecrown nabs and gy farming them WsG over and over again.

Icecrown is so p2w that nobody even knows their rotation. It's only by levelling on x1 servers that a player can truly learn their own rotation and ascend above the rank of "average pleb".

Looking forward to farming.

Thanks,

Crymore.

13. Yea i agree with Crymore , he is so right lol
    :)))))

14. IMO best thing is activate crossrealm and let it like that for month.then put vote online after we try it and then we can choose if we like it or not.
    I`m really supporting this idea, like it !!!!!!!!

At the begining i was thinking crossrealm will be bad. But actually no, it doesn`t matter what is your gear, we are going to be mixed together in BGs. This will allow us to play BGs on all levels and will open every BG at lvl 80 like IoC and AV.

In arena we can`t be mixed yes i was thinking also its not good idea, but at the end we will have also BIS gear, so whats the problem to play vs Icecrown, team with better skin will win.

Best Regards.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

15. I, a diehard Lordaeron player as everyone knows, look forward to facing these Icecrown nabs and gy farming them WsG over and over again.

Icecrown is so p2w that nobody even knows their rotation. It's only by levelling on x1 servers that a player can truly learn their own rotation and ascend above the rank of "average pleb".

Looking forward to farming.

Thanks,

Crymore.
    I agree too lol :P

First ... 23456 Last