1. well thats always debateable but its proves what believe is op and its shown blackrock stats, as it is shown in lordaeron.
    i've been on lordaeron since naxx and for me bgs have always been horde favored because their racials favour ranged and healers, and therefore theres a lot more healers and ranged in bgs compared to alliance side.
    i say that being a human death knigth 2 trinkets op kind of guy that complains not having pocket healers. but if you do bgs on lordaeron you know thats how it goes
    Just how high are you lol? Alliance have 5 times more healers at least.

2. I didnt read all posts here,i only saw first page, and me as a lordaeron player willl have my vote,and i hope this cross realm bg with icc and blackrock will give a challenge to lordaeron players and most important INCRWASE ACTIVITY BECAUSE ITS LIKE HELL here lol
    Soon i will be 5.8k gs,and until cross happens i might be over 6k+ so i wont have problems with donors.

Tl;dr please vote yes, pvp on lordaeron is to inactive,dont believe what pve backpedallers tell you,come make 1 char stay 1 day and see :)

3. Ppl crying couse of blackrock are best on this forum, Since blackrock bis is 6.1 with shadows edge/bryntroll and non hc offset lol. All you get is free relentless gear in the beggining.

4. Chill guys,we better have cross realm bgs with icecrown than allowing character transfers from it? Remember old lordaeron? I hope cross realm bgs come soon its gonna be epic i believe.

5. BGs i'd say yes, arenas I'd say probably not because its full of MMR droppers. Should definitely be a vote for both issues

6. Serious people doing pvp and arena will probably vote yes, since activity is pretty much dead.

Everybody else will complain and try to maintain the status quo.

7. Serious people doing pvp and arena will probably vote yes, since activity is pretty much dead.

Everybody else will complain and try to maintain the status quo.
    This is my expectation as well. All the people that are against the change seem not to do much PVP to begin with. So they are more concerned about the potential idea of unbalanced BG than facing the reality of no queues at all

8. BGs i'd say yes, arenas I'd say probably not because its full of MMR droppers. Should definitely be a vote for both issues
    If the pool of players becomes biger, MMR dropping becomes more risky because you might run into a decent team that is just leveling their ELO, and BOOM -30. Among other things... it works because you know the handfull of 1500-1800 teams

9. This is my expectation as well. All the people that are against the change seem not to do much PVP to begin with. So they are more concerned about the potential idea of unbalanced BG than facing the reality of no queues at all
    I'm in a PvP guild, I play BGs every day, I never have problems with queues and I'm against crossrealm PvP. It just sucks to play in NA time, that is not our problem.

10. Chill guys,we better have cross realm bgs with icecrown than allowing character transfers from it? Remember old lordaeron? I hope cross realm bgs come soon its gonna be epic i believe.
    maybe for your pay2win char.

lordaeron bgs were epic because no 6,5k g s vs greengear chars in the past and i rather wait 15min for bg pop than 2min and have clownfiesta with balkan and turk sm donors if i still played here

11. agree with above.

few days ago was watching malaco's stream, to be honest my vew about cross realm pvp scene changed due to having "pvp server" that going to carry those crossed bg matches, so players wont have any issues with lags/ping drops, especially icc realm pvp'ers.

I believe that lordaeron players enjoy it as it is at current state. Rdf and heirlooms bring back old and new players, so when they reach end game level then bg and arenas should become a bit more active. My point is that I see lordaeron pvp is unique, with good challange and better it stay not that active as in icc realm, but we can avoid 'pvp hero' plague getting here.

12. agree with above.

few days ago was watching malaco's stream, to be honest my vew about cross realm pvp scene changed due to having "pvp server" that going to carry those crossed bg matches, so players wont have any issues with lags/ping drops, especially icc realm pvp'ers.

I believe that lordaeron players enjoy it as it is at current state. Rdf and heirlooms bring back old and new players, so when they reach end game level then bg and arenas should become a bit more active. My point is that I see lordaeron pvp is unique, with good challange and better it stay not that active as in icc realm, but we can avoid 'pvp hero' plague getting here.
    I really do enjoy that most AV and Isle matches end in 5 minutes. Gives me the adrenalin boost I need. I truly believe only those will vote no to cross-realm bg who only casually join bgs from time to time.

First ... 456