1. I have seen a lot of people saying this is a good thing - but believe me. It's an extremely horrible thing. So I will explain why:

So here is my explanation on why I think this is a horrible idea: When RDF and Heirlooms are enabled Lordaeron will gain a massive population boost, and this will have a huge impact on faster batteground queues for everyone on Lordaeron.

Thanks for reading and please tell me what you guys think about this!
    What ****ing kind of explanation/argument is that? What in your sentence is proof that it is a "horrible idea" and Warmane's staff is ****ing up? hahaha

"More people = changes", yeah, thx a lot dumbass. We need change, Lordaeron is sinking and new servers are poping from competition.
    Those changes are made to retain people from going on those servers by giving them the same things those servers are proposing.
    When you don't see the full picture, you shall not talk boy. Inform yourself before giving us "explanations"... Warmane as been up for a long time with a lot of population, they may **** up sometimes, but they seem to know how to maintain WoW private servers.

2. Despite the fact that you dont have a clue of what are u talking about:

and Blackrock (Which is a server where you can get the best gear with 1 click of a button and a lot of free pvp items).
    No you cant, you get a better starter gear compared to Lord/Icecrown, altho it takes time to obtain the gear, and you need rate for it. Increasing the rating req would fix the problem. But i guess u've never even played on blackrock from how you talk.

play Battlegrounds or Arenas with servers like Icecrown (Which is a 100% pay2win server)
    Pay2Win is the quote that the ******s tends to talk about Icecrown, altho it's just Pay2 avoid grind or be forced in join 5 hours raids. Majority of these people sucks anyway in PvP scene, but from how you talk u're nothing better then someone who donated full BiS Ret Pala and runs around BGs oneshotting low geared, and then stick to 1.7 rating
    I really hope crossrealm PvP will lose in the poll. I hope you guys think so aswell because if it wins Lordaeron PvP will be destroyed.
    More like revived, a dead bracket is always worst then an "imbalance one". Otherwise you can slowly see your so loved realm slowly die, and then be forced in merge with Icecrown.

Back on retail battlegroups there were servers far behind others in the progression, but there wasnt all the drama u're pointing out.
    Edited: January 22, 2018

3. On lvl 80 u cant play an av or ioc coz there isnt enought ppls ,Crossrealm solve this

4. Icecrown seem to be ~1-2k higher average gearscore and it takes 1-3 days to get a BiS item on icecrown but months on Lordaeron with some items being pretty much impossible to get.

Anyone that play on Lordaeron would be at a disadvantage vs players on the other realms and the only reason to pick Lordaeron would be for the slower xp rate and then be punished that it takes 50x longer to get gear with some gear not being obtainable on that server by that player but easily obtainable on Icecrown by same player if played there.

It could cause more players to play because of more active bgs but it could also make anyone that pvp on Lordaeron to either stop playing because they don't like going against players that have easy to get BiS gear or they just decide to play on Icecrown instead where they can get that BiS gear in no time, causing population to get reduced instead.

In arena it would suck for any new player that doesn't have 1800 or 2200 rating weapon also, since they would get queued up against BiS geared players 99% of the time and they can't buy their gear like the icecrown players can so should be nearly impossible to compete or even just get the rating to buy wrathful items.

5. Personally don't care about long BG queues, i switched to Lordaeron because i got tired of everyone running around with shadowmourne and pvp bis, without having to work for it. I don't mind getting my *** beaten in pvp by someone that is a lot more geared then me but only if they played a lot to acquire such gear. If cross-bg's actually happen im gonna quit and i really don't want to do that -.-

PLEASE warmane-staff don't do it :(

also a poll wouldn't make much sense because all Icecrown and Blackrock players have absolutely no reason to vote no

6. Icecrown seem to be ~1-2k higher average gearscore and it takes 1-3 days to get a BiS item on icecrown but months on Lordaeron with some items being pretty much impossible to get.
    I swear find me someone who is getting BIS in 3 days. At least when stating things, be at least a bit close to the reality. You're talking about people who are in same guilds for months, with tons of dkp ready to be used AND with the luck of see everything they need to drop, and the same would happen on Lordaeron if there were enough good guilds, but hey kinda dead server, enough to make guilds completly stop. Kinda rare, the fact that a realm is far behind the other cause it's way younger then Icecrown, cant be a point to "punish" Icecrown meta/players. As you would have exactly the same point if the top guilds on Lord were not leaving the server.

In arena it would suck for any new player that doesn't have 1800 or 2200 rating weapon also, since they would get queued up against BiS geared players 99% of the time and they can't buy their gear like the icecrown players can so should be nearly impossible to compete or even just get the rating to buy wrathful items.
    Another completly random point you stated.

Plenty of people, including myself, got quite enough rating to gear up easy each flush, while not being BiS and not being oneshotted in arena (In my specific case, 5/5 furious, offsets from honor, weapon/trinkets from vote points).
    But it's obvious, if you think to win everygame when running around full pve with 0 resi it's what you deserve.
    Also this problem would be exist just at the start of the season with everyone on same mmr, while after a while there would be a gap between new players, who is gearing up, who sucks even with BiS gear and who is aiming top ranks.
    Keeping talking to get rekt at starter mmr usually are the people who do not even bother in put some effort in PvP, running in pve gear without even know how to play their class.
    Do like normal people do: 10 weekly for sure, maybe more if you find fun in it. Do BG for be at least quite pvp geared, do VoA 10man/25man for s7/s8.
    Then youll jump in arena and aim to get some rate.
    It's not the gear,is not the server, is not the meta...:The problem were, are and will be always the players with this attitude.
    Also, you dont even realise that there are comps that can stomp any BiS comp (I bet u're QQing about smourne) if played propery, even without being BiS and several people already showed it.

Personally don't care about long BG queues, i switched to Lordaeron because i got tired of everyone running around with shadowmourne and pvp bis, without having to work for it. I don't mind getting my *** beaten in pvp by someone that is a lot more geared then me but only if they played a lot to acquire such gear. If cross-bg's actually happen im gonna quit and i really don't want to do that -.-
    You'll have the exactly same situation if Lordaeron was at least an active realm.
    The ones you call out as "Without have worked on it" are the ones that allows you to even log in and play your char thanks to their donations.

I don't mind getting my *** beaten in pvp by someone that is a lot more geared then me but only if they played a lot to acquire such gear.
    No sense, you realise that you're talking about a game around 10 years old? And you're talking about a realm active with 3.3.5 content around 2 years? (More if you consider Molten, and the fact they gave coins after moltdown), i repeat, if Lordaeron was as same active/old as Icecrown, you would QQ anyway.

7. I swear find me someone who is getting BIS in 3 days. At least when stating things, be at least a bit close to the reality.
    I can get 1 BiS item every 1-2 day (based on how much I play, doable with no other character on server with a freshly dinged lvl 80) so that is completely reasonable, ofcourse many gets the items slowers.
    But as I said 1 item not the entire gear, 2200 wrathful weapon or any 284 ilvl weapon takes 1-2 days to get for me on Icecrown vs on Lordaeron it takes at least 1-2 months to get points and then you also need 2200 rating which only 3 teams have on entire server right now. (probably harder to get the rating if they do crossrealm arena because opponent will always have 277-284 ilvl weapon and similar gear when Lordaeron player most likely have 251 ilvl weapon, so in a fight you should have won you would lose because of gear difference)

Another completly random point you stated...
    Arena is supposed to be about fair matches. When one side can easily get BiS gear and it is not obtainable by other side, that is not how arena matches should be.

The ones you call out as "Without have worked on it" are the ones that allows you to even log in and play your char thanks to their donations.
    I have 10 donated accounts just fyi.

To me it just sounds like you are saying "I want to use my shadowmourne to kill badly geared players". That is only way I can read any message you have written.

8. I can get 1 BiS item every 1-2 day (based on how much I play, doable with no other character on server with a freshly dinged lvl 80) so that is completely reasonable, ofcourse many gets the items slowers.
    But as I said 1 item not the entire gear, 2200 wrathful weapon or any 284 ilvl weapon takes 1-2 days to get for me on Icecrown vs on Lordaeron it takes at least 1-2 months to get points and then you also need 2200 rating which only 3 teams have on entire server right now. (probably harder to get the rating if they do crossrealm arena because opponent will always have 277-284 ilvl weapon and similar gear when Lordaeron player most likely have 251 ilvl weapon, so in a fight you should have won you would lose because of gear difference)

Arena is supposed to be about fair matches. When one side can easily get BiS gear and it is not obtainable by other side, that is not how arena matches should be.

To me it just sounds like you are saying "I want to use my shadowmourne to kill badly geared players". That is only way I can read any message you have written.
    I can get 1 BiS item every 1-2 day (based on how much I play, doable with no other character on server with a freshly dinged lvl 80) so that is completely reasonable, ofcourse many gets the items slowers.
    Every 1-2 day, means actually you're able to:
    1- Gain enough DKP to have tons of them and beat others bid, means time, not 1-2 day
    2- Being enough luck that the BiS item you need, is actually dropped.
    3- Being enough lucky that noone else need it and maybe you can avoid the first point.
    4- Have a guild agreement that will carry you to get BiS.

And thats without even considering the lockout on the raids.

2200 wrathful weapon or any 284 ilvl weapon takes 1-2 days to get for me on Icecrown
    Funny, 2200 in 3s takes you 1-2 days, please man please do it. Same goes for 284 weapon, if you're lucky enough or simply have enough DKP yes, you can be high geared in not much time, but not even close to your bull**** actually.

Elaborate this more, it doesnt make sense. Want fair matches?Go join any Istant 80 and free gear servers. YOU have joined the "hardcore progression realm", sorry for you, you cant now blame others to be more geared then you after more then 2 years of the same expansion. Since when on WoW arenas are or supposed be fair? X comp counter Y comp, Z comp counters Y, X counters Z. Without even considering the maps and that WoW is a pure rng based game.

More like the opposite, i've feeled both sides of the medal, from be completly lowgeared to be BiS.
    Anyone would not even answer to your nosense argument but:
    - I dont do BGs except randomly if completly bored, so im sorry to tell you i'm not the BG hero
    - I'm doing arena and got my highest rating without shadowmourne
    - I've got probably around more rating then you ever had, while running with Ulduar weapon and full furious.

The difference between me and you is simple, you're tryng to make a point on something you dont want adapt to (for lack of experience, or any other unknown reason i dont care to know), when as i said it's Lordaeron that needs to get his ques with Icecrown & Blackrock or the ladder will stay dead as it is now.
    People good from Lordaeron will adapt, as they did already, to the other metagame, which is anyway close to Icecrown (Guess what? Rank1 war/pala) while bad people will adapt slowly as thats how supposed to be WOTLK, or any mmorpg that have PvP aspect of the game.

I repeat, for say "2200 wrathful weapon" takes 1-2 days it's just the biggest bull**** ever heard , and that tells so much about you and your points.

You're the typical guy who gives himself excuses on everything, isted of actually learn from it.
    Arena Tournament old players, who joined Molten (back in the days) or Icecrown (these days) are easly getting high rates, while gearing up....You dont, or at least u're enough salty or scared to make pointless things about it, they are something special or u're just thinking to be a special snowflake? No, they simply work, learn and get better from it.

So, you donated 10 accounts (just lol), for 10euro min (let's say u just used for skip que), it means 100Euro.

Shadowmourne is 150 and its top tier weapon, 23euro are any BiS item. So if isted of spend 100euro for 10 accounts, you could have bought at least 4 BiS items.
    This just shows that: You can donate for skip que, but i bet if the non-donor insults you cause you take his place on the realm it's his own problem cause he cant donate too (wondering what u've used your coins for), but others cant use them with a system that Warmane itself have allowed to gear up faster isted of sit 4 hours in raid every week, as people dont bother in nerd-life over a 10 years old game.
    In the same way you call out it's so easy to gear up on Icecrown, but from what u typed, you got no idea even on how it works.
    In order to make it easier to understand, look outside your box.

Nerf the BiS items to matchup with Lordaeron/Blackrock standards? People will just ask to the staff why they donated for see their items scaled down like who never donated at all

Nerf BiS items why? That means people from Lordaeron who actually worked on Shadowmourne, would not be able to enjoy it in arena/bg....then what was the reason for all that farm?

You cry about Icecrown top tier, but you dont talk about Blackrock that (like this) will allow everyone to start with full s7 and toc25 items, just buy clicking on the npc. Just to reminds you in ICecrown and Lordaeron you've to farm ****tons of honor for have a pvp starter gear, but i'm sure ull be able to farm full honor gear on icecrown in 2 days legit play (hahah).

Make the BiS scaled to their NM version? Ok, then why people would join HC ? After done 1 LKhc kill there would be no reason to go in HC mode except for the titles.

Edit:

Just noticed that you're a multiboxer
    This explains everything, and your small view about crossrealm.
    To me i just sounds like i'm saying "I want to use my Multibox to kill badly geared players, dont wanna risk to meet BiS people too often cause im not BiS gear yet".
    That is only way I can read any message you have written. Fixed it for u

I tried to queue with my 10 characters (on horde) for WSG during call to arms
    Edited: January 22, 2018 Reason: added small thing

9. So, you donated 10 accounts (just lol), for 10euro min (let's say u just used for skip que), it means 100Euro.

Shadowmourne is 150 and its top tier weapon, 23euro are any BiS item. So if isted of spend 100euro for 10 accounts, you could have bought at least 4 BiS items.
    You know you can sell gold for coins right?
    I can easily get enough gold for 1 item every 1-2 day so I can get any item ingame. I can get shadowmourne within a week or 2 if I want one (I don't have any shadowmourne because I don't feel it is worth the effort, I only sold a few hundred thousand gold for 23 coin items).

Elaborate this more, it doesnt make sense. Want fair matches?Go join any Istant 80 and free gear servers. YOU have joined the "hardcore progression realm", sorry for you, you cant now blame others to be more geared then you after more then 2 years of the same expansion.
    Changing a server so it goes from fighting players that are able to get same gear as you into fighting against players that can get full BiS gear within a few weeks is bad. If it was cash shop vs regular players when it launched then it would be ok but to add it after players have already played on server is bad.

- I've got probably around more rating then you ever had, while running with Ulduar weapon and full furious.
    You make so many assumptions (that I don't donate, that I don't know how to play, that I lie about how fast you can get gear etc). I have been top 20 in retail in 2v2 arena in my battlegroup. Think I was 2nd highest rated disc priest, or highest rated, forgot it was a while ago.

I repeat, for say "2200 wrathful weapon" takes 1-2 days it's just the biggest bull**** ever heard
    You just don't know how to gear up fast on Icecrown...

10. Personally don't care about long BG queues, i switched to Lordaeron because i got tired of everyone running around with shadowmourne and pvp bis, without having to work for it. I don't mind getting my *** beaten in pvp by someone that is a lot more geared then me but only if they played a lot to acquire such gear. If cross-bg's actually happen im gonna quit and i really don't want to do that -.-

PLEASE warmane-staff don't do it :(

also a poll wouldn't make much sense because all Icecrown and Blackrock players have absolutely no reason to vote no
    I thought I read the poll would be only for "active Lordaeron players." :)

11. So, actually: You're fine with getting coins by selling golds, (just put bot, gg)
    But u're not towards who donate and buy the item.
    You say Shadowmourne is not worth (guessing why, oh wait u're a multiboxer...)

You've been top2 highest rated priest, that still thinks that WoW arenas are fair games...LoL.

You say that i dont know how to gear up, but you stated 2.2 in 3s is easy, sorry to say that the season start @17/12, and now, 22/01, only 1 team got 2.2 so far. More like you dont know what you're talking about. "Easy to say things, when not showing them eh?"

YOu still miss the point where Warmane staff are considering crossrealm just to save Lordaeron and Blackrock arena activity. While Icecrown dont need it at all.

12. So, actually: You're fine with getting coins by selling golds, (just put bot, gg)
    But u're not towards who donate and buy the item.
    You say Shadowmourne is not worth (guessing why, oh wait u're a multiboxer...)
    No need to bot to get coin items. Takes ~4 hours of playtime to get 1 coin item for me.
    Lordaeron does not have access to coin shop so therefor it would be bad to put Lordaeron vs Icecrown, they can add coin shop to Lordaeron but that would make any legit items someone aquired seem like a minor accomplishment and it would make gear nothing special.
    Shadowmourne 6.5x the cost and not getting any resilience doesn't feel worth it to me, might aswell use those coins on something else.

You've been top2 highest rated priest, that still thinks that WoW arenas are fair games...LoL.
    No, when I was rank 20 2v2 arena team prayer of mending had no cd and was cheaper than using flash heal, was very easy to heal and rogue and warlock destroyed everyone. Point was that gear should be equal even if there is broken class mechanics.

You say that i dont know how to gear up, but you stated 2.2 in 3s is easy
    Not sure where you read that, I never said anything about how easy/hard arena is. And I said you don't know how to gear up if you think it isn't possible to get BiS items fast on Icecrown.

YOu still miss the point where Warmane staff are considering crossrealm just to save Lordaeron and Blackrock arena activity. While Icecrown dont need it at all.
    I wrote in first post I made that it could increase Lordaeron pvp activity but it could also make many Lordaeron players stop pvp completely or just move to Icecrown because it is unfair to put cash shop players vs players that actually have to get the item legit ingame.
    As someone else in the thread already stated they would stop playing because they don't enjoy playing against players that just used coins to get their gear.

13. Make bgs and 3v3 crossrealm, let 2v2 be a gearing bracket, or make it so that it would be crossrealm like 1850+ tr, if thats even possible.
    Most of the teams on lord are like legit 4,5k gs when they start climbing for weps, depending on comps, these teams are going to hit the gs wall soon.
    Imo there are alot of 6k+ toons playing on low mmr in icc. Just yesterday i did 17 games on my paladin that had 0 mmr and we faced many decked people, plus we were both bis ourselves.

14. Not sure where you read that, I never said anything about how easy/hard arena is. And I said you don't know how to gear up if you think it isn't possible to get BiS items fast on Icecrown.
    But as I said 1 item not the entire gear, 2200 wrathful weapon or any 284 ilvl weapon takes 1-2 days to get for me on Icecrown vs on Lordaeron it takes at .
    Fast is something,doable if you put enough effort probably but, 2 days it's not (you claimed that, not me),especially cause u didnt talked till second post about "farming coins".

No need to bot to get coin items. Takes ~4 hours of playtime to get 1 coin item for me.
    While you waste 4 hours , i just use 0,1% of my money, donate and get what i need ready to play.,while even supporting the server Sorry but not many people willing 4 hours farming in a 10 y/o game., as i did it already back when was needed.

No, when I was rank 20 2v2 arena team prayer of mending had no cd and was cheaper than using flash heal, was very easy to heal and rogue and warlock destroyed everyone. Point was that gear should be equal even if there is broken class mechanics.
    Back in WOTLK the gear wasnt even equal, you simply probably didnt noticed that, WOTLK lasted way less then here, and the ICC BUF comes later in the expansion. You would have seen the same situation in retail if it was as old as any WOTLK realm such as Icecrown, also take a look at any pvp video and you could see and understand what i m talking about. The Top pvp players were mostly of the time carried in PvE raids to get HC items and outgear the rest of their enemys, just look Klinda for example how he was always outgearing everyone, getting gladiator every season, and not even bothered in spell reflect anything during his pvp videos. Same goes for Hoodrych that he've make a guild carry him for Shadowmourne fragments.

WOW it's not a balanced game, stop dreaming it is. The fact that Lordaeron isnt like Icecrown is just because there are tons of less players, but if the realm was active for all the years Icecrown/Molten been, it would be exactly the same.

YOu're simply tryng to force a WHOLE realm, bigger in terms of population, of activity, of donations to adapt to a dead realm nowdays, only because YOU joined an hardcore realm, and now noticed thats not easy to get BiS gear.

Make bgs and 3v3 crossrealm, let 2v2 be a gearing bracket, or make it so that it would be crossrealm like 1850+ tr, if thats even possible.
    Most of the teams on lord are like legit 4,5k gs when they start climbing for weps, depending on comps, these teams are going to hit the gs wall soon.
    Imo there are alot of 6k+ toons playing on low mmr in icc. Just yesterday i did 17 games on my paladin that had 0 mmr and we faced many decked people, plus we were both bis ourselves.
    You can avoid the GS wall in my opinion:
    - Dont care to win/loose, you're gearing and learning (maybe) how to play the class, every game is something makes you better
    - If you're meeting this mighty wall no-stop, u can do something else meanwhile
    - The wall is so much noticeble IF you join without pve items, with random comps. If before join arena, you get full furious/honor with a decent trinket and weapon (ToC;Ulduar for example) you can start work on it.

Also, having a higher arena activity (3 servers together) would allow people who go for weapon to get it even easier, faster ques, mmr will fix the teams without risk in get only BiS newcomers and so on., especially in 3s.

Just my opinion.

I've seen plenty of people doing this.

15. The things that still stands as true is that ICC has lots of Smournes and fully geared players, Lord does not and that will hurt Lord players. If you're so good, go get SM on Lordaeron please:). The realm is harder which means less people will progress and those who progress will do so slower. Also very good weapons will require lots of time. Lordaeron has been up for a bit already and the amount of Smournes I saw is 0, I heard 6-7 people have it? So shut the **** up with your bull**** and see the point of other players as well. The fact that you want to stomp bgs so you feel good about yourself is not our main problem here. The imbalance exists always as you stated, but it's different when it comes to Icecrown and Lord, is like back in vanilla when people got one shottted but it is just one sided-to Icecrown-.

No one said donating is bad or it is something that makes you less skilled, you wanted to play on a shop-open server, gg for Icecrown, but people chose Lordaeron to NOT deal with that. That's why some people are worried and complaining.
    Not everybody wants to be geared in 3 days and do "end game", some play to chill out and enjoy the ride, farming items and stuff for weeks maybe because IRL, which will be hard in pvp if stacked people show up.

So try being less of a selfcentered **** and maybe understand the other side of the argument. You are such an amazing person who ears money and affords items and wants to enjoy end game, cool, but some people might want that you do that on YOUR realm, not theirs. Is a concearn, not a clear "nono", maybe it will work out nicely in the end if Warmane put some restrictions and balance factors.

First 1234 ... Last