1. Kara and t5 attunement

Are we ever going to see this happen since everyone keep saying this server is blizzlike experience,OR they will never remove attunement in order to keep low tier alive?

2. On Global they said you can enter BT without preq :)

3. Are we ever going to see this happen since everyone keep saying this server is blizzlike experience,OR they will never remove attunement in order to keep low tier alive?
    Kara attunement and t5 attunement were not removed at the release of black temple afaik so if you want Blizzlike then it's not supposed to be removed just yet
    Edited: January 21, 2018

4. Kara attunement and t5 attunement were not removed at the release of black temple afaik so if you want Blizzlike then it's not supposed to be removed just yet
    As far as i remember,it was month or month and a half after BT release,my question was not 'will you remove t5 attunement today'

They were silent about it like with everything else.

5. As far as i remember,it was month or month and a half after BT release.
    SSC and TK had their attunements removed a month after BT was released, however Kara didnt have its attunement removed until Sunwell was released which took Blizzard 10 months from the BT release. I'd imagine Warmane will speed this up aswell seeing they've sped up the entire expansion on Outland.

6. SSC and TK had their attunements removed a month after BT was released, however Kara didnt have its attunement removed until Sunwell was released which took Blizzard 10 months from the BT release. I'd imagine Warmane will speed this up aswell seeing they've sped up the entire expansion on Outland.
    this. should be like this too. who wants to do t4 anymore

7. this. should be like this too. who wants to do t4 anymore

New players and alts?

Or you suggesting perhaps everyone should buy items for money?

This game doesn't evolve around t6 raiding guilds,because they are minority.

BT has been released,it doesn't mean no one needs t4 .Just because you can do higher content,it doesn't mean everyone can.Your sentence 'who wants to do t4 anymore' says everything one needs to know about you.

And as long as server is up and running there's always going to be people who need low tier content.That's how its been since beginning,even on servers with 200 players,i think there's no need to remind u this server has 50x more people and it keeps growing each day.
    Edited: January 23, 2018