1. Your statement is a baseless prediction. You have no idea about the exact faction balance across the three realms and there are no statistics about win : loss either.

2. Hope cross-BG will involved soon...
    I like lvl 70-79 Bgs...
    And maybe with cross-bg arena at lvl 70-79 become a real.

3. May 14, 2018  
    No BG queue is an even bigger waste.
    Agreed idk why you guys are all crying about this idea, it's a great idea I play on both servers, and battlegrounds rarely even pop on Lordaeron at 80, i'd rather face off against a few smourne players (most who don't even know how to play their characters) than have no battleground activity at all.

4. May 15, 2018  
    Agreed idk why you guys are all crying about this idea, it's a great idea I play on both servers, and battlegrounds rarely even pop on Lordaeron at 80, i'd rather face off against a few smourne players (most who don't even know how to play their characters) than have no battleground activity at all.
    Im agreeing on the first part, but the "who dont know how to play their chracters", you are going to eat those words (if you never played on ICC before). At a certain GS level skill stops mattering for bgs (especially with premades). They might only press 123 but 3 bis rets and 3 bis wars and 4 bis healers will still stomp all over your team.

First 12