1. moving heroes

Hello, is it possible to move heroes from one account to other main account. Because i want all heroes to be on that main account its much easyer and i wont have problems loging out from one and loging in to other especialy beacuse server is full most of the time.I bought one of the accounts that i want heroes to be moved and other was given to me by a friend because he stoped playing. Please respond if this acitons are posible to be done. It would meen a lot to me. And if so i will tell u names of the accounts and all heroes on them that i want to be moved to this(my main) account that i am sending u this message from. Once again it will be of such a help to me i cant control 3 accaunts its making me crazy . Thank you and sorry if my english isnt perfect.
    I did not know where to turn to my problem.

2. no, it is not possible.

The only workaround is to use Trade market to move a character from one account to a different one

3. That's too bad ... Can you give me a link for trade market?

4. https://www.warmane.com/account > trade

Btw the minimum price for a character is based on what he has equipped ( and what he has in bags/bank if you select "full inventory")