1. Random Dungeon Finder Emblem Bonus

I was in a RDF, and one of our DPS went AFK for 5 minutes, running into a wall. One member of the party refused to kick him because we wouldn't get the bonus emblems at the end of the dungeon. Is this true? I don't really want to have to try and test it on my own, but this is most certainly a bug that needs to be fixed. Its not my fault that the DPS left, I shouldn't lose emblems because he was a douche bag. Our second DPS left and he STILL refused to kick. I ended up leaving that group after the second wipe on a trash pull.

2. Kicking a player out will still allow you to receive the bonus emblems, however if you rejoin the que and get a replacement, you will not.
    The bug can be found on the bugtracker

3. Its been a known bug, I dont understand why warmane doesn't fix it yet. Its become like a signature rdf thing for warmane . This bug is the Number 1 reason players are so toxic in RDF Hc's

4. Kicking a player out will still allow you to receive the bonus emblems, however if you rejoin the que and get a replacement, you will not.
    The simple action of rejoining cause the bug, finding a replacement is not needed. Even if you decline a started reque attempt, bonus is already gone.
    It is saver not to kick, than risking that one is clicking yes for reque.

5. Its been a known bug, I dont understand why warmane doesn't fix it yet. Its become like a signature rdf thing for warmane . This bug is the Number 1 reason players are so toxic in RDF Hc's
    I figure the #2 reason is constipation.