Hey all.

Looking for a new guild to raid with, I'm a holy priest with tons of experience from retail and currently stopped in very late tier 5 content with my former guild. The gear I have is tier 6 ready and only downside is that I still lack the attunement for just that. I'm well aware of the situation on the server right now, few guilds even looking at KT/Vashj so I'm open for suggestions.

Who am I? I'm 27 years old, started playing the game a year after vanilla release and always focused on the PVE. Stopped in legion and have only missed a few raids when its been current. SWP and ToT being the two I've missed. Other than that. I work late hours and quite a lot. Between 40-60 hours a week. So the days I'll be able to keep perfect attendance is only tuesdays and sundays. Idealy a guild that only raids those days or a guild that understands and accepts my situation.

I'm also looking for a guild that have stuck together, is little to none with the drama and maturity. As for myself, thats what you get. I've only been in one guild here but it disbanded.

If you're interested. Write here what guild and who to talk with for more info about times, days and whatever else you might wanna know or talk about.

XOXO