1. Connection issues (IceCrown)

Just wanted to know if any1 else is experiencing problem..

Its been getting worse all week but the server seems to be lagging, and i am frequently losing connection i.e every1 is standing still however the game does not respond and 'dc' me i have to Alt-f4 and when i try to log back in it gets stuck on 'Connected'... i can log onto other servers fine..

2. I dont have more lag issues than i normally have but i do get the same problem where i am stucked on the "Connected Screen" like i am right now, i also dont have problem logging in to other servers

3. Well the server disconects often , quite anoying for all of us , you are not the only one affected the same happens to me. They should look for a solution whatever it is, maybe make another server like icecrown instead of standing servers for 114 players could be a solution.

4. Having same issues. Stuck at Connected Screen.

5. Yeah realm crashed. Problem is it crashed for more than 30 minutes now and still not back online... And it already crashed several times today and was laggy and crashy the whole week... It's so annoying to have a server that unstable when we are forced to donate to play on it...

6. Yeah realm crashed. Problem is it crashed for more than 30 minutes now and still not back online... And it already crashed several times today and was laggy and crashy the whole week... It's so annoying to have a server that unstable when we are forced to donate to play on it...
    Couldnt agree more my friend ...

7. My question is with as much money as they've made, why is Icecrown still a 12k cap? There is no way that is not a contributing factor to the unstable realm.

You've got people who are premium logging in and forcelogging nondonators, and on top of that I'm sure there's instances where a premium account is forced offline due to the amount of premium logins.

I just feel like they could definitely afford a realm expansion threshold wise.

8. Yep, Icecrown is extremely laggy right now. At this rate PvP is not even an option.... Sucks.

9. Im stuck at connection screen as well, any help from the warmane staff would be highly appreciated