1. [A}<Infinity Stone Legion> Wed/Thur

[Alliance side]
    <Infinity Stone Legion>is looking for english speaking players who are intrested in raiding. This is a guild for all the players who have started late, or maybe wanna start a new character, or even just are bored of legion wanna kill some time till Battle for azeroth in any case were the guild for you! As we work to fully clear Karazhan we are looking to ramp up our numbers for a second group and to venture deep into 25man's. If your intrested in joining just message me ingame at Fenri or message my Officer: Gankallnerds or add me on Discord @ Doomclap#3016 for a fairly quick respone.

Raid times:
    Wed/Thur (1130PM-230AM ST) 630PM-930PM EST 330PM-630PM PST

Progression:
    ---------------------------------------T4---------------------------------------------
    Kara: 9/11
    Gruul: 0/2 ☆Goal Feb 21st☆
    Mag: 0/1
    ----------------------------------------T5---------------------------------------------
    SSC: 0/6
    TK: 0/4
    ---------------------------------------T6----------------------------------------------
    Hyjal: 0/5

Currently recruiting:

Healer classes :
    • Holy Pala (High)

Tank classes : Closed but may consider geared players.

Damage classes :
    • Warlock (Med)
    • Enhance Shaman (Med)
    • Ele Shaman
    • Mage (Med)
    • Ret Pally (Low)
    • Feral *cat* (low)
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Edited: February 12, 2018

2. im in for it Xaravas tank warrior :D

3. Updated with First raid date for following reset and updated class needs.

4. New updates to recruting. First day of raiding progress updated

5. Class updates, 8/11 Karazhan. Just need more people who are gonna be on for raids! Looking to expand to 25mans in the following weeks.

6. New updates to classes with an outlook for 25mans in the near future! Dont be shy!

7. Prince is dead! Still need a paladin healer, and some solid dps preferably people who are T4 ready but accept all!

8. Hello all ,

I'm this guy > http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

I am fresh level 70 with some Tank gear about 2k gs . but i want to play as a Retri Paladin. The Items you see in Armory are all my DPS Items.

I played since 2007 on Blizz till the launch of Cataclysm. I really want to progress and get trough all the content, yet i got time only evenings during the week and if i am free i play the whole weekend.

If you think i might be a benefit to the guild . invite me . :)