1. Slow way into real PvP - suggestion to fix

Hello Warmane staff.

First of all, i really enjoy the server and im all about PvP, well scriptet and no flaws in the LoS or something like that (Blinking under the ground as mage).

It is very hard to get pieces of PvP gear, since the honor rate is REALLY low. Can't remember if it is blizzlike rate or what, but my suggestion is something like a sort of point system or something to get a blue set PvP gear or something in that range of gear.

Not entirely sure of what it should be, but have you guys considered a sort of "Catch up" for PvP gear?

inb4 people say "Donate for gear, gg". No I don't want to just get gear for real money, rather having to work for it, but maybe lower the price on blue honor gear or ye as mentioned before, a point system for honor or reputation.

This is just my thoughts, or suggestions to something new.

Feel free to shoot it down if something similar has already been adressed in some other post.

Best regards,
    - Antiblood

2. The current honor system is blizzlike. As for the "catch up" system for pvp gear, that is due to release with Sunwell, as a full blue set of pvp gear will be able to be purchased for a little gold once you are Honored with the outland factions.

3. There is no way, and I mean not even remotely close to blizzlike honor.
    Back in retail s3 you could get full s1 and then some in one AV weekend.
    And Outland has AV up 24/7 so that ain't the problem.
    You might want to take another look at the bonus honor on bg weekends, or maybe honor gain in general.

4. There is no way, and I mean not even remotely close to blizzlike honor.
    Back in retail s3 you could get full s1 and then some in one AV weekend.
    And Outland has AV up 24/7 so that ain't the problem.
    You might want to take another look at the bonus honor on bg weekends, or maybe honor gain in general.
    Is there a schedule for when the BG weekends are up?

+ Did you state that the Outland honor rate is not blizzlike, or the opposite?

Well any suggestion to improve of honor points, if it generally ain't a problem, since i might be doing something wrong then.

5. Is there a schedule for when the BG weekends are up?

+ Did you state that the Outland honor rate is not blizzlike, or the opposite?

Well any suggestion to improve of honor points, if it generally ain't a problem, since i might be doing something wrong then.
    You get less honor on Outland than you did back on retail.
    Maybe the responsible dev forgot to add the bg weekend multiplier or theres a typo or something idunno, worth looking into.

6. You get less honor on Outland than you did back on retail.
    Maybe the responsible dev forgot to add the bg weekend multiplier or theres a typo or something idunno, worth looking into.
    Would like some staff to either confirm or deny this

7. You get less honor on Outland than you did back on retail.
    The honor is blizzlike in terms of patch 2.4.3. However there were some major changes to honor during the progress of TBC. Biggest one being with the release of S3 2.3.0: http://web.archive.org/web/201008181...47877767&sid=1

Basically they changed the BG holiday/weekend rates which in effect lowered honor gain a lot. You can see people complaining in that old thread, that they were previously getting up towards 1.5k honor for every AV win during weekend and that they after the patch were getting +80 honor for an AV map complete during the weekend so in total around 600-700 honor, and that's it.

TLDR: You got a lot more honor during BG holidays during early retail TBC, but was later changed and those are the values that are used on Warmane right now.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

8. Is there a schedule for when the BG weekends are up?
    BG weekends/holiday occur every single day, and change every single day on this server, instead of one BG during Friday to Sunday once a week.
    See above post for values.

9. BG weekends/holiday occur every single day, and change every single day on this server, instead of one BG during Friday to Sunday once a week.
    See above post for values.
    So what you're saying is:

To maximize the honor gain you have to catch the "Daily bonus honor BG"?
    And are this shown correctly in the calender? (not having access to check in game right now)

I'd still vote for a blue gear to be lowered more, since it already takes a considerable amount of time for low lvl PvP gear.

10. You can't see it in calendar, but look for the emissaries walking around Shatt and other big cities. You can even sign up at these NPC's. And you have the daily win every day too automatically accepted and is turned in at BG NPC's in Shatt.

As for the blue rep gear to be released with Sunwell, I thought that was released in the Black Temple Patch back in the day :S And yeah it will provide a smoother entry into PvP for the fresh 70 toon.

11. You can't see it in calendar, but look for the emissaries walking around Shatt and other big cities. You can even sign up at these NPC's. And you have the daily win every day too automatically accepted and is turned in at BG NPC's in Shatt.

As for the blue rep gear to be released with Sunwell, I thought that was released in the Black Temple Patch back in the day :S And yeah it will provide a smoother entry into PvP for the fresh 70 toon.
    Reference: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.0

First line item under "Items" section shows the blue pvp gear from reps being released.

12. You can't see it in calendar, but look for the emissaries walking around Shatt and other big cities. You can even sign up at these NPC's. And you have the daily win every day too automatically accepted and is turned in at BG NPC's in Shatt.

Reference: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.0

First line item under "Items" section shows the blue pvp gear from reps being released.

I guess the conclusion is – they have not yet implemented blue set REP gear, even though it was the case in retail TBC?
    This causes player to get very slowly into PvP, and new players will be in huge disadvantage against old players.

Plz Warmane staff, fix this and add the gear.
    Btw, High warlord gear cost more honor than Gladiator does – maybe lower that price as compensation?
    Edited: January 26, 2018

13. BG weekends/holiday occur every single day, and change every single day on this server
    Wrong. Why are so many people misinformed? Every single day you get 40 honor for a flag cap in WSG, every single day you get 60 honor for destroying a tower in AV, etc. It NEVER changes. The only way to get a little extra honor is to win a BG and do the daily quest, otherwise there's no bonuses available on this server.

14. Wrong. Why are so many people misinformed? Every single day you get 40 honor for a flag cap in WSG, every single day you get 60 honor for destroying a tower in AV, etc. It NEVER changes. The only way to get a little extra honor is to win a BG and do the daily quest, otherwise there's no bonuses available on this server.
    Well,

Only way to get 100% true info is if Proterean or some other staff member comment.