1. Global Channel rediculous

suggestion: PvP channel + LFG/Raid channel...

2. There is such a thing as LFG channel already. The thing with that, however, is that it is not used as often and there is no way for staff to monitor them all the time.

3. Make trade a channel which you can use everywhere where you can trade ingame stuff, another called store where you trade chars for coins, gold etc, a third one called LFG for raids, dungeons, quests, arenas and a fourth for guild recruitment. The global channel should imo just be a channel for ****chat

4. People will just spam their stuff across all of them, and, as I said, there will be no way to moderate it.

5. They should just remove the character selling on global, that would deal with at least 30% of the global spam.

6. +1, I'm tired of having to ignore 15+ people at a time in order to see people actually playing the game and grouping/selling stuff instead of looking at automated messages 24/7. I'm not saying ban them, but some people do excessive spamming; first one to come to mind is Shadowmourn spamming 24/7 guild recruit messages, and several other guilds using autoflood for prolonged periods of time, beyond any logical reason.
    IMO Autoflood should be forbidden, since having 100 people spamming (while effectively afk, thus "botting"), and 1 guy trying to find a group for fos/pos at 4 am does not reflect a healthy server population or global channel moderation.

If anyone knows an addon to make /ignore be account wide and removes the cap I'd greatly appreciate if you sent me a name/link.

7. So we need some kind of solution that requires no moderation.

Maybe they could add some kind of rule to the spam filter that blocks messages of a certain type in the wrong channel.

For example, any message that contains "LFM, ICC, ToC, 25m, 10m" will be blocked if not posted in the LFM channel. Or any message containing "WTS, Selling" etc. will be blocked if not posted in the Trade channel.

Then to encourage proper channel use, a short guide could be posted on forums showing what kind of messages are allowed in each channel. This would overall improve the quality of global chat immensely IMO.