1. Is it a bannable offense camping low levels

As the title states this is my question is it bannable offense camping low levels if it is why is no one getting banned i have been unnable to move from tanaris for 3 hours i get killed in the city outside the city everywhere by level 70s (talking about outland)

2. As the title states this is my question is it bannable offense camping low levels if it is why is no one getting banned i have been unnable to move from tanaris for 3 hours i get killed in the city outside the city everywhere by level 70s (talking about outland)
    While I will agree that it's incredibly stupid and infuriating, these actions are unfortunately not a bannable offense on any of Warmane's servers like it is and hasn't been on Blizzard's Official Servers.
    Edited: February 12, 2018 Reason: Fixing my wording

3. Not a bannable offense.

Common consensus is to try playing in another zone for the time being (attention spans of gankers can last as short as 5 minutes, or as long as an entire day).

Tanaris, hosting the Caverns of Time desirable by lvl70 characters, is ripe for PvP opportunities. You might try Swamp of Sorrows, Feralas, or Hinterlands, depending on your level.

If you truly wish to complete Tanaris quests, return there after an hour or so, and stay away from the areas between and including Gadgetzan and Caverns of Time (there are no quests requiring you to be within that swath of land; you'll just have to get to and away from Gadgetzan as swiftly as possible).

4. Get to level 60 skip Hellfire Peninsula and go to Zangarmarsh. Or else you'll get camped there as well

5. like it is and has been on Blizzard's Official Servers.
    What? I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that on retail.

6. What? I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that on retail.
    That was poor wording on my part. I meant to say like how it isn't bannable on retail servers.

7. The closest thing to it that you could possibly get in trouble for with Blizzard is griefing and zone disruption. And in order for that to even be a thing, it has to be taking place on a grand scale.

8. You're right Mercy. The only time Blizzard will intervene is when the purpose of the PvP is clearly to prevent another player from experiencing the game by constantly being a pain in the neck. In other words, you need to be camped by the same player(s) for multiple hours, camped again even if you swap zone and clearly cannot fight back whatsoever.

9. No, and never it will be. im ganking here since 2010. Come kill a skilled blood dk please. tank. those threads man. are on weekly basis now. you guys should understand that this is happening in retail too.

the circle never ends. ally gank, horde gank...

10. That was poor wording on my part. I meant to say like how it isn't bannable on retail servers.
    Ah okay, I understand.

11. Not that I'm going to do it but are you saying I could just to to a zone where new level 1 chars spawn and kill everybody in sight and not even get banned for that?

12. You'd get banned for that because you would be hacking. You can't attack players in those zones unless they attack you first.

13. Not that I'm going to do it but are you saying I could just to to a zone where new level 1 chars spawn and kill everybody in sight and not even get banned for that?

14. can you guys imagine vanilla WOW but camping people been bannable?

12 Last