1. 4 shadowpriest box

Pretty new to multiboxing. Idea is to level with dungeons as 4 shadowpriest who heals tank with renew+shield+embrace heals. Working decent for now (50ish level already). Huge mana problems. Lotsa lotsa macros. Boxing with pwnboxer. Any tips or tricks what you can suggest? Anyone already tried my idea at higher levels, 80 hc, raids? Any thoughts about raiding at 80 lvl raids? Leveling at lordaeron. Going up slowly, but as new boxer thats even might be good.

2. I haven't multiboxed shadow priests but I read somewhere that they are the best multiboxing dps in raid. (not sure if true but someone said that and you ofcourse want ranged dps to do raid)

You get Dispersion at lvl 60 and Shadowfiend at lvl 66 so that should help with the mana, I think it is normal for priest to have mana problems while lvling so wanding used to be good at low lvls and it is kinda important to get killing blows which you can't get on everyone when multiboxing.

Idk how well it will work in lvl 80 heroics. With my main team (dk+4 pala I did FoS/PoS at 2k GS but only because I had cc and then heroic at 2.6k GS with cc, can do heroic without cc now but the mobs cause quite much damage, you should take less damage from aoe effects with casters if you don't stand on tank tho).
    Because of lack of CC I think you will struggle a little but I think it should be doable, probably requires more gear to do lvl 80 dungeons.

3. Shadow priest boxing is especially interesting in TBC because http://tbc.cavernoftime.com/spell=46025 x5 keeps opponents in stun lock, http://tbc.cavernoftime.com/spell=34917 x5 stacks and gives insane mana regeneration against opponents with big health pool and http://tbc.cavernoftime.com/spell=15286 also stacks, the improved version heals the party for 25% of the shadow dmg dealed so u probably don't even need a healer when u run 1tank 4spriest in dungeons.

In terms of Wotlk many talents got reworked or removed. Doesn't mean that Spriest boxing is bad though. Ask "kalvindeane", he is or was raiding with them.
    I can only talk about PvP and I find them a bit too squishy against physical dmg dealer even though they can deal some insane aoe dmg with a well placed Mind Sear.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

4. I've leveled many 4 many S-priests teams, and they remain my favorite team to play, they do well in instances, and Heroics, provided your random tank doesn't leave when they see your unconventional group. Some people I've grouped with have asked to keep doing more because of the ease of pulls. Get in the late 60's and early 70's, my lvl 71 Spriest team was killing 5.5k + players when they attacked, and didn't get the jump on me.....

Your initiel gear will prevent you from continuous pulls, so you need to explain to your tank, that mana regen will be needed until you can get some gear. a close holy nova can save your group and tank if you find them getting beat up pretty bad.

Good Luck!

Edit: As for raids, with friends I've boxed many raids, ICC, VOA, NAXX, TOC to an extent, you will run into fights that mechanics stop you in your tracks, ( the PvP fight in TOC, Thad in NAXX, and PP in ICC come to mind) however if who you go with are friends and don't mind a few wipes they are loads of fun. They'll like it to, as there are less players rolling on the gear they need, provided they aren't priests :P
    Edited: January 23, 2018

5. I haven't multiboxed shadow priests but I read somewhere that they are the best multiboxing dps in raid. (not sure if true but someone said that and you ofcourse want ranged dps to do raid)
    Probably me or Deathsmaster :P

Edit: As for raids, with friends I've boxed many raids, ICC, VOA, NAXX, TOC to an extent, you will run into fights that mechanics stop you in your tracks, ( the PvP fight in TOC, Thad in NAXX, and PP in ICC come to mind) however if who you go with are friends and don't mind a few wipes they are loads of fun. They'll like it to, as there are less players rolling on the gear they need, provided they aren't priests :P
    I haven't tried the PvP fight in ToC since it was fixed, but the whole of Naxx is easily do-able. As is OS, VoA, couple of Ulduar bosses, couple of ToC bosses and the first six ICC bosses.

The mana issues will be there until you get dispersion and shadowfiend, at which point they'll start to disappear. Hymn of hope will completely eliminate the issue for you, as well as for the rest of your raid. Especially at 80, improved spirit tap will give you plenty of passive mana regeneration once you have crits popping up everywhere.

Holy nova and divine hymn (combined with inner focus to remove mana cost) will make healing very easy. For my setups I used to run 5 shadow priests, 2 tanks, 1 disc priest and two additional dps/one additonal dps and one healer.

If you are only playing 4, you should dual spec one of them to discipline so that you have a dedicated healer when needed. 3 shadow and 1 disc will easily handle any 5man, and be useful in 10 and 25mans.