1. How good is this realm?

Is the PvP good? Do all the classes work properly?
    What are the rates? Is Warlock pre-nerf or post-nerf?

2. Server is good for PVP thats all they kind of do 24/24 and PVE this is what i was doing in the last week.
    Yes all class work. Enjoy!

3. When I say the Warlock nerf, I mean when they took away the ability to cast while moving. I can't remember the exact nerf but I remember lock kinda sucked after it.

4. When I say the Warlock nerf, I mean when they took away the ability to cast while moving. I can't remember the exact nerf but I remember lock kinda sucked after it.
    in 5.4 locks can only cast incenerate while moving and u need a talent for that, destro is still good I have played for some months, I had only some trouble vs wars and mages, sometimes vs good rogues

This is retail, but not too far from what you will see here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhCceNFkdEk
    Edited: January 23, 2018

5. Thanks, I'll give it a try. I wanted to try Cata but I couldn't even make a DK, hopefully MoP is a bit more functional.

6. Monks are buggy af, quests are buggy af, PvP is Horde one-sided at nights and ally during the mornings. Mid day is evenly battled. Some Glyphs are bugged out from what I was told. Latency is bad at some points of the game. Oh, and the server is filled with EU players with an IQ of less than a 100. Other then that, servers pretty solid :)

7. Monks are buggy af, quests are buggy af, PvP is Horde one-sided at nights and ally during the mornings. Mid day is evenly battled. Some Glyphs are bugged out from what I was told. Latency is bad at some points of the game. Oh, and the server is filled with EU players with an IQ of less than a 100. Other then that, servers pretty solid :)
    Hurr durr, i'm an EU player :D Yesterday i made a Pandaren char, made it to lvl 11, had this quest where i had to kill a mob and open a clam to get some Pearl, but after multiple re-logs and quest abandons, the pearl still wasn't showing up. Now playing a Tauren Warrior.

8. Seems I already made a Warlock in the past so I went on to check talents. Seems Blood Horror and Kil'Jaedan's Cunning are both intact so that is pleasing.

9. Frostwolf is nice. Only thing that’s missing is 2000 active players(no more) and it will be the best.

Worth a shot definitely.